• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's moving into your town?

Lozzybear

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
I don't think there's a thread like this, so I thought it'd be fun to make one.

Is someone currently moving into your town? Randomly or via amiibo? Do you like em or not? Share your excitement/disappointment here! :p

I just looked at a plot and it said Coco is moving in! I'm very excited cause I like Coco and I've never had her before.

And this was yesterday, but Deidre moved in and I was actually super interested in getting her as my Uchi. I almost bought her card on eBay the day before and I'm glad I didn't hehe.

Last edited:
Not today, but Gruff was in boxes moving in yesterday. I got him from the campsite :)

Not today, but Gruff was in boxes moving in yesterday. I got him from the campsite :)

Oh, Gruff is a cutie! I think the goats need more love. Congrats! :)

I skipped a day and now Julian is moving in~

Last edited:
Mine is also for tomorrow, rather than today. Found a plot set out for Marshal to move in while I was watering my flowers today! I looked him up, and he looks so grouchy, haha.

Mine is also for tomorrow, rather than today. Found a plot set out for Marshal to move in while I was watering my flowers today! I looked him up, and he looks so grouchy, haha.

omg congrats!! Marshal is a super popular cutie, he's one of my fav villagers! His grumpy face is precious.
I hope you enjoy him!

and I'll change the name of this thread to be a little bit more general :)

Last edited:
Prince is moving in! I nabbed him from the campsite.

No one for now, but I accidently TTed Willow into boxes OTL
Only had her for 2-3 days l-lol..

Nobody because
I restarted my town and I have not decided on one yet.

Last edited:
i had an unexpected move-in, puddles. i guess i got her through spotpass or something? (i think that's possible, correct me if i'm wrong! she's def not through streetpass/campsite or anything like that)
she's a real cutie, but she moved in on top of flowers + trees right next to the plaza. so frustrating! coincidence, like a day or two ago i actually let a favorite villager of mine, ruby, move out becaus she was next to the plaza and messed with landscaping plans. and look at the situation i'm in now

no-one :( since i have 10 villagers and it's the bug-off :mad:

I've had 3 move requests in 3 days. Big Top, Iggly and than Big Top again.
Iggly was on bug off and Big Top was on Fireworks Day. My game is two days ahead.

5YDt5sx.jpg
Here's another squirrel for my collection.....Sylvana is moving in.

Diva just moved in and I really, really dislike her. However, I recreated my town a couple of days ago so I'm not expecting to get all the villagers I want anytime soon, I know it will take some time and I'm okay with that. I'm just hoping that the next ones will be a bit nicer (and possibly some of my dreamies, even though it's unlikely, but a girl can dream, right?).

I'm having Chadder move into my town tomorrow, I'm questioning how to get rid of him as fast as possible since he doesn't fit my theme and isn't really one of my "dream villagers". I just don't like the way he looks, but I sort of need him for some of the pwp's I want.
I created my town a few days ago and I can't really hope to get any of my dream villagers this early, I just hope the next one will be alot nicer than Chadder.

Just found out that Robin is moving in tomorrow. I genuinely thought she was a male villager, lol. But she seems nice and she's my first snooty villager!

Lyman moved in yesterday randomly and I'm really happy about it. I think he's the cutest koala besides Melba. :)

Back