• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Villager's RV!

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Feedback
100% (46) +
Visits are free (Tips appreciated though)! Feel free to come on over, and order some things!

You can order as much as you'd like~! Just please don't run, and don't steal! Be respectful!

Visits are free (Tips appreciated though)! Feel free to come on over, and order some things!

You can order as much as you'd like~! Just please don't run, and don't steal! Be respectful!

What RV?

Hiya! Could I visit? Will be getting a BUNCH of stuff, so could I come two or three times?
Thank you!

Oh my goodness, I've been hoping for a thread like this, I absolutely love the items in this RV and I hope I can come over if you'll allow it. ^_^

Hiya! Could I visit? Will be getting a BUNCH of stuff, so could I come two or three times?
Thank you!

Yes, sure! When are you wanting to do this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness, I've been hoping for a thread like this, I absolutely love the items in this RV and I hope I can come over if you'll allow it. ^_^

Of course! Everyone's welcome! When would you like to do this?

Back