Mafia MU Mafia: A Long Mafia (ENDGAME- Mafia win)

Not really but chick and toads haven't posted yet so

you need both votes to be on Panda to avoid getting lynched :D

Your sus on Panda was very quick. You didn't give a good reason to lynched Panda you just seem to pick one person out of the playerlist.

you need both votes to be on Panda to avoid getting lynched :D

Your sus on Panda was very quick. You didn't give a good reason to lynched Panda you just seem to pick one person out of the playerlist.

I was hoping to push discussion but that didn't work

Sorry I worked a double, then drove to Richmond, so I will catch up now

- - - Post Merge - - -

What am I capable of doing?

I will do as I see fit? If that means backstabbing those who are untrustworthy, yes I will. However if you reciprocate that respect and good practice then it will be a great pageant! Y'all ain't seen any talent portion like this too

I guess it wouldn't be backstabbing, but like if I see you being a little snitch or rude or breaking rules or bending rules.... I will make your life a living heck

- - - Post Merge - - -

So chick just barged in here and voted me? Did they think I would just not show up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on mobile bare with me as I try to get my sisters wifi password

I guess it wouldn't be backstabbing, but like if I see you being a little snitch or rude or breaking rules or bending rules.... I will make your life a living heck

- - - Post Merge - - -

So chick just barged in here and voted me? Did they think I would just not show up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on mobile bare with me as I try to get my sisters wifi password

Ladies, Ladies... let's calm down now, backstabbing isn't a pretty thing to do, we just need to find out where the wig went so we can get this pageant back on track. Chick do you have any reason to suspect Toad of any wrong doing ?

Ladies, Ladies... let's calm down now, backstabbing isn't a pretty thing to do, we just need to find out where the wig went so we can get this pageant back on track. Chick do you have any reason to suspect Toad of any wrong doing ?

I mean how could they.... I had said literally nothing before they posted that essentially
so what there is one mafia amongst us? if we don't lynch them today, then it will be 2 to 1 the next day

Answer to question: I'd be rather sneaky, competitive and brave for me to capable of winning something.
Anyways, suspecting Toad for me was rather suspicious, the fact for me that he jumped straight into the game. Not like I did either, but the other players compared to him was... straight-forward. Don't get me wrong, I'm not certain that he's scum or anything, and don't hate on me either. (sorry I'm writing this in a rush bc I need to go back to work)

Answer to question: I'd be rather sneaky, competitive and brave for me to capable of winning something.
Anyways, suspecting Toad for me was rather suspicious, the fact for me that he jumped straight into the game. Not like I did either, but the other players compared to him was... straight-forward. Don't get me wrong, I'm not certain that he's scum or anything, and don't hate on me either. (sorry I'm writing this in a rush bc I need to go back to work)

can you clarify? do yo mean that you suspect Toad?

VOTE STATUS

Daniel (2)- Kirby, Panda

Kirby (0)

Panda (1)- Daniel

Toads (1)- Chick

Chick (0)

With 12 hours to go, Daniel is set to be lynched. Toads has not voted yet. You can still use ##VOTE, ##UNVOTE until 12 hr ends.

Honestly I think panda is mafia because she really wants to play middle man.... or its chick because they are trying to start something

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Back