• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia MU Mafia: A Long Mafia (ENDGAME- Mafia win)

Endgame...

Miss Colombia and Miss Philipppines are holding hands.

Alicia Machado: And now, one of you will be declared the winner of Ms. Mafia 2017. The one I declare will be Miss Mafia and the one I did not declare is First runner up. And now..the winner is..........

we have a tie!! Miss Philippines (Daniel) and Miss Colombia (Kirby) you are both winners in this pageant!! Come get your crown!!

The usher placed both crowns on the heads of both winners. As he was walking away, Alicia Machado noticed something about the usher. That orange hue...that couldn't be??? (images of twitter calling her fat suddenly sprang up in Alicia's mind).

Alicia: wait no!!!!

It was too late to realize that the bouquet of roses the two winners are holding are ticking and ticking 1. 2...3..and boom!

Donald Trump (Chick) sighed. "Oh well, we will make Miss Mafia great again!"

Mafia wins... wait isn't that me? I won..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I did..

This is my first game of Mafia.
This is my first game of being Mafia.
This is my first game of winning Mafia.
Hooray!!

Anyways, GG everybody!
You guys should've stuck to your original option of lynching me because of my reasons for Toad.
I admit, that was stupid for me to go on saying "Toad has weird behaviour" when he just joined the game and said "Hi".
Plus, who else would eliminate Toad on their first night?
Advice for the future;
• Think of why the Mafia would actually choose to eliminate the person.
It was an obvious reason for me to eliminate Toad. I clearly eliminated him for that fact that he was accusing me. If I hadn't eliminated him in the first place, he'd go on about how I'd be Mafia, and he may persuade the group to think that I was Mafia, and I would get caught.

Other than that, this was a fun game. Thanks for hosting this game, Bianca. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loved that I was trump lol

Back