• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia MU Mafia: A Long Mafia (ENDGAME- Mafia win)

Night 1:

And now to the talent portion....

"Miss Dominican Republic, please tell us your talent!"
" I will sing for you all"
" And to give us her jazzy rendition of "Colors on the Wind, Ms. Dominican Republic"
"Um....I am not singing colors on the wind...."
"Huh....okay...sorry ..sorry..let us try again..."
" And to give us her jazzy rendition of "I Believe, Ms. Dominican Republic"
"Um... I am not singing I Believe, Mr. Harvey"

From that point on, the producers took Steve Harvey (Pandadarling) off the stage never to host the Miss Mafia again.

In the corner, a familiar hand is seen ripping off a piece of paper on what seems to be the official cue card for Steve Harvey.

Who dare papers and cause Steve Harvey to lose his job? Who will host the Mafia Universe now?

Day 2.

With Steve Harvey gone, the organizers have no choice but to use Ms. Alicia Machado, former Miss Universe to continue hosting the event. Although first invited as judge, she was game to help save the pageant. In the morning of pageant, there was a commotion...

Miss Dominican Republic: Girls! Check this out! Someone posted a picture of Ms. USA (Toadsworthy) during her risque modeling days , and she is surrounded by frogs!!

All the candidates gasped at first, and then they awweed! Surely they do not approve of her modeling, but those toads are just so cute!!

And with that, and with no chance for explanation, Miss USA was called by the producers, never to come back as a candidate.

Miss USA on the front page: " I do not know who posted those pictures. I was sabotaged!!"

Three remaining candidates remain : Daniel, Kirby and Chick. Who will make it to the photofinish? Will they find out who is the saboteur??

Chick was vocally sus of toads so her killing him would make sense

Kirby let's just vote chick I want to get this game over with and I doubt chick will be back soon

Role PM for Panda:

You role is Steve Harvey, Emcee

Wincon: Besides eliminating all hostile parties, your special role is Emcee during night. You always get mistaken, so you can switch two people and the actions on them will be reversed as well. You cannot switch on yourself and another person.

Role Pm for Toads:

You role is Miss USA

Wincon: Besides eliminating all hostile parties, your placement once you win will be determined by the way the game is played by the other contestants. You will be notified on your placement.

Last edited:
Nope that wasn't the case.

I think the games over now so it chick's scum then gg

going to see when Chick was online.

- - - Post Merge - - -

last time chick was online was at 5:11 PM CDT timezone.

100% sure you're scum dan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW did Bianca let scum post actions before day was over?

When is next time

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Kirby I wasn't scum. You need to work on your rationale

bianca told me mafia won.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I thought you sent in actions cause chick was offline Dan. Didn't know she was going to let mafia send in actions before day ended.

bianca told me mafia won.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I thought you sent in actions cause chick was offline Dan. Didn't know she was going to let mafia send in actions before day ended.

Think about it. Why we're the day and night results posted together? Even if I was online to send in my action, there was no time in night at all

Back