• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia MU Mafia: A Long Mafia (ENDGAME- Mafia win)

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
I know Zendel's starting soon so I wanna do a quick mafia so I can test my hosting skills....

Please sign up 5 players needed!

1.Daniel!!
2.Kirby!!
3. Panda!!
4. Chick!!
5. Toads!!

Day 1

Mafia rules apply! no pm!

Day and night cycles are as follows: Day will end when all send in their votes. Night will end when scum send in the action.

What's the theme of the game? Sign up and find out!

Note: If you dont like girly stuff, dont sign up lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay you can sign up even if you are not into girly stuff. lol..

If you want obs, let me know!!

day 1 and pm role coming soon!

Last edited:
In if we complete in less than an our i need to kill time in the airport

Nvm will do something else. Good luck!

Last edited:
Nvm i didnt feel like joining tbh

I'm guessing it's miss universe? Read it as mafia universe tbh lol... I hope someone is miss jupiter or something lol

Day 1:

It is the biggest competition in Mafia, the annual Miss Mafia 2017. The air is filled of hairspray and fruity lipgloss. This year's competition is bustiling with activity but in one corner of the room lies the sobbing Miss Curacao with her hands around her head. After what seems to be forever (because everyone is doing their own beauty thing), someone acknowledged Miss Curacao..

Miss Dominican Republic: "Why are you crying?"
Miss Curacao: "Someone took my wig...I cannot go on the competition"

Everybody stopped what their doing and gasped! Miss Curacao is bald (and not the good kind of bald--she didn't shave the whole thing- more like bald spots everywhere)... and the competition is going to be live in three seconds...

There is no choice but Miss Curacao to withdraw. With her withdrawal, Miss Curacao is disqualified from the pageant.

Is someone sabotaging the pagent? Who could it be?

Please send in your votes on who could have hidden the wig...and why are they doing it?

Day will end once all votes are in!

Format: ##VOTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

EXTRA PAGEANT RULES:
1) No roleclaiming---roleclaiming will result in disqualification
2) no disclosure of pm role and win conditions after death
3) I will disclose who got disqualified but that's about it!

Btw to keep the game going, This is question and answer which all must answer.

Question: What are you capable of doing in order to win a competition?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm guessing it's miss universe? Read it as mafia universe tbh lol... I hope someone is miss jupiter or something lol

maybe lol

Last edited:
Q: What are you capable of doing in order to win a competition?
A: anything and everything i can do within the rules of the pageant. while keeping an eye out for those who might try to win by playing dirty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No roleclaiming...? Why?

because mass roleclaiming is becoming a problem and it ruins the game.

No roleclaiming...? Why?

the nature of the game really...very essential not to do roleclaim and as panda said it will ruin the game..in this case, it will really ruin it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I talk too much as a host lol..I will shut up now!

Last edited:

I will do anything (including smart things) as long as I stay beautiful while doing it. Well, I'd rather choose to be beautiful, um because, to be beautiful it's natural. But being smart you can learn...you can learn, um a lot of things...a lot of things from the experience...you can learn from a lot of things being smart.

Be sneaky and try and not break rules

Back