• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Something you regretted doing.

I regret running through my town. I have a bunch of dirt spots now.

I regret time traveling when I spent 800,000 in turnips that rotted.

I also regret choosing my face I have right now. I want a different one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I regret running through my town. I have a bunch of dirt spots now.

I regret time traveling when I spent 800,000 in turnips that rotted.

I also regret choosing my face I have right now. I want a different one.

I kinda regret kicking Hippeux and Olaf out of my town but both were in weird spots that I wanted to put some PWPs so they had to go.

I regret choosing awful maps. They looked ok at the time, and i've tried to work around them, but some areas still bug me.

I regret never being satisfied with my town. I'm trying to get a cutesy theme going on(without all the cutesy villagers), but boy am I never satisfied. Maybe when I'm done I will be...If I'm ever done...

I regret pushing Kabuki around. I found out villagers don't actually like being pushed.

uhh picking up new leaf again two weeks before school starts and i'm bogged with work and my town will die a sad unremarkable death like the last one. u-u

hopefully not though but still idk.
[/QUO

ME TOO I FEEL YOU school is going to start soon and my stupid self said hey this is a good time to pick up a game that requires NEAR DAILY ACTIVITY to remain proper t.t

Guys...just save the date you last played. Whether it be on a note pad somewhere or just SOMEWHERE you will remember then when Isabelle is like "It's Tuesday the 5th of December" you can be like "No, Sista, it's Blahblahblah"
You're town will be as it were on that date because you have no loaded any time after that (hopefully)

Personally i regret..
* Like most of you, misplacing my first perfect fruit (probably eaten or sold i don't remember) it took me a while to get one now i have half a town full of perfect apples so i never make that mistake again.
* Letting Frita leave in the first place, i should of been more careful, but my town/villagers are perfect now so it's okay and i don't really regret it but semi do?
* Semi cheating with my town and TT. It takes the magic out the game but at the same time it gets stuff done.

Back