• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Something you regretted doing.

Pancake225

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I regret hitting Molly.

IMG_0370.jpg

Have you ever regretted doing something?

omg :( I regret running through town and destroying my flowerbeds lol

I still regret resetting my first City Folk town even though it's been like seven years :(

In New Leaf I kind of regret resetting a town I had for four years. I have it backed up if I ever want it back, but I'm trying to move on. I didn't like the layout or my face, but I still miss all of my villagers and all the hard work I put into it.

uhh picking up new leaf again two weeks before school starts and i'm bogged with work and my town will die a sad unremarkable death like the last one. u-u

hopefully not though but still idk.

uhh picking up new leaf again two weeks before school starts and i'm bogged with work and my town will die a sad unremarkable death like the last one. u-u

hopefully not though but still idk.
[/QUO

ME TOO I FEEL YOU school is going to start soon and my stupid self said hey this is a good time to pick up a game that requires NEAR DAILY ACTIVITY to remain proper t.t

Missed the first turnip price on Tuesday, then had a pretty good price (208), but decided the first high price I had noticed was probably too low to be the second high price (106), so I ended up waiting until the next day to sell them, and it ended up being a lower price (161).

I mean, I still made a ton, but still. :/

I also sort of hate the fact that there's a rock in the middle of my path, since I started my town before the update and it was just like, "Well, I can't really do anything about it, so might as well just plan around it", but everything else fits perfectly, so it's not a reason to replan the area or even reset my town.

I regret running on my beach..and destroying two of my blue roses..
This was sooooooooo annoying.. :/

I regret getting rid of all my extra patterns laying around town (for plot resetting) before I was 150% happy with my villagers. I also regret where I put my mayors house.

i regret letting genji move out ): he was so good. at least i have his picture!!

I regret seeing my first perfect fruit when i first started my town, picking it, and EATING it. Just because I was like "heeeeyyy this one looks different!"

I had no perfect fruit of my town fruit for months. My friends were nice enough to give me their perfect fruits though.

i regret letting Rod move out. he was in a bad spot anyway tho

I regret not plot resetting and now I have to deal with an ugly villager in my other town, Aoi.

Not plot resetting when Roscoe moved in. I was like what's the worst spot he could really put his house in it'll be fine... bam right in front of Re-Tail!! Forever! Cuz I like him too much to boot him out lol

Kinda regret building the police station too b/c I never use it and it just takes up space.

I regret resetting one of my older developed towns, and I honestly don't even remember the reason for doing so. I miss it a lot. :(

I was trying to nudge Lolly around to get a pic of her and felicity together, because it looked cute, one time. She then got mad at me.
WVW69jWoswoTuCVhms

She felt bad for me after a while.
WVW69jWtI0oRxMM6R6

I regret selling my perfect fruit. I didn't know what perfect fruits were :'(
I regret letting Deirdre & Keaton go.
Also I placed my house in a spot that I regret now.

I regret spending 2 weeks (of in-game time) making dirt paths, only to decide I wanted to give up for the time being in order to restore the grass from deconstructed PWPs and houses, and then to decide I wanted dirt paths again.

I regret building certain PWPs only to decide that I didn't like them or where they were placed; basically a waste of bells and a great way to make giant useless dirt patches.

Back