Something you regretted doing.

Pancake225

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I regret hitting Molly.

IMG_0370.jpg

Have you ever regretted doing something?

I still regret resetting my first City Folk town even though it's been like seven years :(

In New Leaf I kind of regret resetting a town I had for four years. I have it backed up if I ever want it back, but I'm trying to move on. I didn't like the layout or my face, but I still miss all of my villagers and all the hard work I put into it.

uhh picking up new leaf again two weeks before school starts and i'm bogged with work and my town will die a sad unremarkable death like the last one. u-u

hopefully not though but still idk.

uhh picking up new leaf again two weeks before school starts and i'm bogged with work and my town will die a sad unremarkable death like the last one. u-u

hopefully not though but still idk.
[/QUO

ME TOO I FEEL YOU school is going to start soon and my stupid self said hey this is a good time to pick up a game that requires NEAR DAILY ACTIVITY to remain proper t.t

Missed the first turnip price on Tuesday, then had a pretty good price (208), but decided the first high price I had noticed was probably too low to be the second high price (106), so I ended up waiting until the next day to sell them, and it ended up being a lower price (161).

I mean, I still made a ton, but still. :/

I also sort of hate the fact that there's a rock in the middle of my path, since I started my town before the update and it was just like, "Well, I can't really do anything about it, so might as well just plan around it", but everything else fits perfectly, so it's not a reason to replan the area or even reset my town.

I regret getting rid of all my extra patterns laying around town (for plot resetting) before I was 150% happy with my villagers. I also regret where I put my mayors house.

i regret letting genji move out ): he was so good. at least i have his picture!!

I regret seeing my first perfect fruit when i first started my town, picking it, and EATING it. Just because I was like "heeeeyyy this one looks different!"

I had no perfect fruit of my town fruit for months. My friends were nice enough to give me their perfect fruits though.

i regret letting Rod move out. he was in a bad spot anyway tho

I regret not plot resetting and now I have to deal with an ugly villager in my other town, Aoi.

Not plot resetting when Roscoe moved in. I was like what's the worst spot he could really put his house in it'll be fine... bam right in front of Re-Tail!! Forever! Cuz I like him too much to boot him out lol

Kinda regret building the police station too b/c I never use it and it just takes up space.

I regret resetting one of my older developed towns, and I honestly don't even remember the reason for doing so. I miss it a lot. :(

I was trying to nudge Lolly around to get a pic of her and felicity together, because it looked cute, one time. She then got mad at me.
WVW69jWoswoTuCVhms

She felt bad for me after a while.
WVW69jWtI0oRxMM6R6

I regret selling my perfect fruit. I didn't know what perfect fruits were :'(
I regret letting Deirdre & Keaton go.
Also I placed my house in a spot that I regret now.

I regret spending 2 weeks (of in-game time) making dirt paths, only to decide I wanted to give up for the time being in order to restore the grass from deconstructed PWPs and houses, and then to decide I wanted dirt paths again.

I regret building certain PWPs only to decide that I didn't like them or where they were placed; basically a waste of bells and a great way to make giant useless dirt patches.

Back