Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hello and thankyou for deciding to click on my thread!

I'm looking for an icon of my mayor snuggling a plush of Chase.

I can pay in TBT or do an art trade!
(For art trades I will only be drawing an AC mayor as an icon, my regular T.O.S applies)

Thankyou for reading!​

Hiii! I made this, and just wanted to see if you're interested, and I can continue! If not, that's perfectly okay too! Let me know!
http://imgur.com/UOuN8Rd

AHHH I would prefer if people didn't make things without showing examples first because then I have to give THAT or art even if it's not what I'm looking for haha.

I really appreciate your efforts but since I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for in return I'd say stop working just to be safe <3

AHHH I would prefer if people didn't make things without showing examples first because then I have to give THAT or art even if it's not what I'm looking for haha.

I really appreciate your efforts but since I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for in return I'd say stop working just to be safe <3

No problem! Think of my post as me just posting my example. I had no expectation whatsoever posting it, just as if I was posting an example.

It didn't take me long to do, and that's why I only barely started it, to give you a chance to decline! Best of luck in your endeavors!

Last edited:
Hi~ I would like to do an art trade!
I have a lot of examples in my dump linked in my sig or my deviantart!

I pretty much only do chibis though. Let me know if youre interested ^-^

Last edited:
I could try doing it
won't be digital though
I just like drawing.
EDIT:will try digital
EDIT:maybe not

Last edited:
I could try doing it
won't be digital though
I just like drawing.
EDIT:will try digital