• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying New Icon (TBT or Art Trade)

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐ŸŒˆ
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hello and thankyou for deciding to click on my thread!

I'm looking for an icon of my mayor snuggling a plush of Chase.

I can pay in TBT or do an art trade!
(For art trades I will only be drawing an AC mayor as an icon, my regular T.O.S applies)

Thankyou for reading!​

Hiii! I made this, and just wanted to see if you're interested, and I can continue! If not, that's perfectly okay too! Let me know!
http://imgur.com/UOuN8Rd

Last edited:
Hiii! I made this, and just wanted to see if you're interested, and I can continue! If not, that's perfectly okay too! Let me know!
http://imgur.com/UOuN8Rd

AHHH I would prefer if people didn't make things without showing examples first because then I have to give THAT or art even if it's not what I'm looking for haha.

I really appreciate your efforts but since I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for in return I'd say stop working just to be safe <3

AHHH I would prefer if people didn't make things without showing examples first because then I have to give THAT or art even if it's not what I'm looking for haha.

I really appreciate your efforts but since I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for in return I'd say stop working just to be safe <3

No problem! Think of my post as me just posting my example. I had no expectation whatsoever posting it, just as if I was posting an example.

It didn't take me long to do, and that's why I only barely started it, to give you a chance to decline! Best of luck in your endeavors!

Last edited:
Hi~ I would like to do an art trade!
I have a lot of examples in my dump linked in my sig or my deviantart!

I pretty much only do chibis though. Let me know if youre interested ^-^

Last edited:
Bumperoo

I could try doing it
won't be digital though
I just like drawing.
EDIT:will try digital
EDIT:maybe not

Last edited:
I could try doing it
won't be digital though
I just like drawing.