• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The (Unofficial) TBT Coloring book

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
The Unofficial TBT Coloring Book

I had an idea of making an Animal Crossing coloring book, but then I figured I'd just make a thread for it so everyone can participate! So the idea is that here you post your coloring book pages (Or line-art) for others to color! Or you could also sell your coloring book pages here for TBT Bells / IGB / RLC.

RULES:
- The coloring pages must be 100% SFW
- They don't have to be only Animal Crossing, but it's preferred to stick with the Animal Crossing theme
- Please specify the rules with your coloring page Eg: "Please don't edit, please don't re-post, ect."
- You can also post the colored versions of the coloring pages here!

Happy coloring!

crayon smile.gif

This sounds great!
I really should look into buying a draw pad.

(omg i have no artistic talent whatsoever, but this is such a great idea!! :blush: )

I love this! Deffo gonna try doing this when I got some free time :3

OMG YES PLEASE
I don't have time to draw much for now but after my vacation I'm definitely going to try to draw something (and hopefully color! I love coloring)

Okey, I've tried lol This is my first time doing some thing like this, hope you guys like it! ^-^ If you have any problems with it just tell me! Used my gurl Skye as practise lol It was fun to do, might do some more soon~ {These are large images}

~!Please don't re-post without my permission, or claim as your own!~

K1Iai4T.png
TPlWwYV.png

Last edited:
Back