• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway common flowers + visits to t&t emporium/main street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanami

bittersweet
Bells
Nightmare Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Dreamy Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Feedback
100% (810) +
i'm giving away a bunch of common flowers (except for white tulips and white cosmos, saving those for my main town) because they're flooding my cycling town
or you can visit main street shops to buy stuff just specify why you're coming, thanks.

please make sure you have a full town with no one in boxes unless you're ok with picking up voided villagers

let me know if you'd like to come over! i'll be tt-ing often so multiple trips are allowed
also please do not run, take hybrids, pick up items, talk to villagers, go inside buildings outside main street, and other stuff that would be disrespectful to me or my town

if you have a wi-fi rating below 100% or you have a low wi-fi rating (at my discretion) i may have to creep on you and follow you around to make sure you don't steal (please don't be offended if i do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back