Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I bought it off of ebay for $12 and I never got around to restarting it, now I'm finally restarting it (sometime next week maybe...) I didn't really care for the names of the mayor and town or the layout, so it's been one of my cycling towns since I got it.
The thing is, I see all these villagers I want, but I don't have the room.
I bought my second town for cycling, but I really like the names that I chose a little more than my real town. So I'm thinking about having two main towns to run and one cycling town.
But at the same time, I want to have two towns to cycle, (I like cycling from tents/the void, I just use cards to kick them out if need be.) and having two towns increases the villager odds.
But I have one ds. So switching towns is a huge pain.
I know a guy that can fix my old 3dsxl for around $40, and if I got it fixed I could give it to my brother and use it when I need to.
..... hmnnnn
Or I could get another copy. ;)
(and watch my life and free time slowly get sucked into the acnl void.)

Last edited:
Welp, I have two main towns and my third is basically my whatever town (cycling, majority tting, hybrid breeding, storage, give away events, helping others hold items, etc).
Honestly, while I have two main towns, I'm really only focused on one ATM for majority of establishing my theme, houses, and etc. So, really there's no rush I would think for you to do two main towns if you want two cycling ones. You can get your main town to where you want and look at converting one of your two cycling to a main town once you're done with the original main.
In any case, all up to you. The downside might be that you may cycle through villagers you would want for your potential second main town and not be able to keep them without running out of room. So, in that sense, if you have specific villager ideas then just doing your second main town now and only having one cycling may be in your best interest.
Having one cycling town and two main, I can't say it impacted me getting all the villagers I wanted easily. So, I wouldn't really be phased with trying to increase odds with two cycling towns personally.

I guess the question also comes into whom you're cycling for..are you simply cycling to get villagers you want or are you looking to cycle for others? I would be wary of investing too much into too many cartridges if you're simply just trying to get villagers you want and even somewhat cycling for others. Maybe try to get one town to where you want and then the second before buying a fourth. Cycling isn't what it once used to be so I can't see anyone long term doing it to the level you're describing. So you might find it a waste if you have all these extra towns for cycling that you eventually do not use or need. My suggestion is to pace yourself and don't bite off more than you may be able to chew. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited:
Yea, I have two towns at the moment, but have bought a third on ebay recently as well.
I have two 3DS's, a Silver 3DS xl and A Pearl White New 3DS xl. This makes things a lot easier to do things throughout both towns.
If I were you, I would decide on 1 main town and have two cycling, if that's what you'd like too do.
I'd also recommend you getting your old one fixed as that could really come in handy in the future.

This is what I recommend however, both towns I have at the moment are main towns and the new one was going to be for flower breeding and getting villagers i'd like in my main town, too cycle out on my two main towns when I can.

I don't know If I'd recommend having two main towns to worry about as It takes long enough with one and It is quite hard to find time to go on my second one, even with my empty schedule.

Hope you sort out something that works for you! x

Back