mayor-rain

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2554-4894-9593
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'd love to have friends who share the same interests and fandoms as me that I can play AC:NL with!
A few of my fandoms/interests/personality things include:
Harry Potter
Dan and Phil
Dodie
Riverdale
Supernatural (I'm on season 10)
Simply Nailogical
The Selection
I play Minecraft and The Sims 4
I like makeup
I'm part of the lgbt+ community
I play ukulele
I love to read
I like art
Umm... there's definitely more but I can't think of any now. You can add my fc and reply to this thread with info about yourselves! Thank you for reading <3

I love the sims. I'm a sims Junkie like it's a problem T.T I watched Riverdale, I'm not in the fandom but I like discussing it! I'm very big on lgbt+, trying to raise lots of awareness in my school. I LOVE READING TOO BOOK TRASH SAME. Into Harry Potter but not in the fandom, occasionally watch Dan and Phil but don't know much about them.

Nice meeting you! :)

Last edited:
I love the sims. I'm a sims Junkie like it's a problem T.T I watched Riverdale, I'm not in the fandom but I like discussing it! I'm very big on lgbt+, trying to raise lots of awareness in my school. I LOVE READING TOO BOOK TRASH SAME. Into Harry Potter but not in the fandom, occasionally watch Dan and Phil but don't know much about them.

Nice meeting you! :)

Ah you seem so cool! I'll add your fc in a few minutes, I'm gathering stuff on the island rn

Hey! I like Harry Potter, makeup, I watch Simply Nailogical from time to time, and I'm big on LGBT+ and art. I will add ur FC as soon as I can, I don't have my ds handy at the moment. Hope we can hang out sometime!

i watch a little Dan and Phil, and draw almost all the time haha
I'm also trans, ftm, and really love meeting other people in the LGBT+ community :'>
I'm generally shy but I really do like to meet people with common interests, so it's nice to meet you ^-^!

Hey! I like Harry Potter, makeup, I watch Simply Nailogical from time to time, and I'm big on LGBT+ and art. I will add ur FC as soon as I can, I don't have my ds handy at the moment. Hope we can hang out sometime!

I'll add you too soon! I'd love to play ACNL with you

- - - Post Merge - - -

i watch a little Dan and Phil, and draw almost all the time haha
I'm also trans, ftm, and really love meeting other people in the LGBT+ community :'>
I'm generally shy but I really do like to meet people with common interests, so it's nice to meet you ^-^!

Ah you seem so cool! I'm genderfluid (I think... I'm pretty confused with my gender atm so). It's nice to meet you too!

Hi, I'm Aaron! I'm a trans male currently going through my transition, so yeah, LGBTQ+ issues definitely concern/ interest me. ^_^ I'm really shy and I suffer from social phobia so internet friends are where I get most of my social interaction, since it's much easier for me. I don't play any instruments, but I do love listening to music. I'm a big fan of many other forms of art like drawing, home design, fashion, and makeup! My favorite type of art to do myself is character design, I love coming up with new characters and making outfits for them. When I'm not at school, you can usually find me playing Animal Crossing, it's a little bit of a problem how much I'm obsessed with this game. :') Anyways, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends! ^~^

Hi, I'm Aaron! I'm a trans male currently going through my transition, so yeah, LGBTQ+ issues definitely concern/ interest me. ^_^ I'm really shy and I suffer from social phobia so internet friends are where I get most of my social interaction, since it's much easier for me. I don't play any instruments, but I do love listening to music. I'm a big fan of many other forms of art like drawing, home design, fashion, and makeup! My favorite type of art to do myself is character design, I love coming up with new characters and making outfits for them. When I'm not at school, you can usually find me playing Animal Crossing, it's a little bit of a problem how much I'm obsessed with this game. :') Anyways, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends! ^~^

Ah yes! You seem so cool ah. My insta is @tal.steiner if you want to talk there or something. I'll add your fc in a few minutes!

simply nailogical is hilarious. I play mine craft, but I'm not really too obsessed over it (sometimes play it). I like watching people apply makeup e.g. Jeffree star or nikkietutorials, but I don't have any makeup myself/never wear it lol. I often read, yesterday we had a powercut so that was lame (read half of a book:()

Supernatural is my favorite show! Notice my profile picture lol. I play Minecraft and Sims 4 too, sometimes.

Back