• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone in these fandoms?

mayor-rain

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2554-4894-9593
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'd love to have friends who share the same interests and fandoms as me that I can play AC:NL with!
A few of my fandoms/interests/personality things include:
Harry Potter
Dan and Phil
Dodie
Riverdale
Supernatural (I'm on season 10)
Simply Nailogical
The Selection
I play Minecraft and The Sims 4
I like makeup
I'm part of the lgbt+ community
I play ukulele
I love to read
I like art
Umm... there's definitely more but I can't think of any now. You can add my fc and reply to this thread with info about yourselves! Thank you for reading <3

I love the sims. I'm a sims Junkie like it's a problem T.T I watched Riverdale, I'm not in the fandom but I like discussing it! I'm very big on lgbt+, trying to raise lots of awareness in my school. I LOVE READING TOO BOOK TRASH SAME. Into Harry Potter but not in the fandom, occasionally watch Dan and Phil but don't know much about them.

Nice meeting you! :)

Last edited:
I love the sims. I'm a sims Junkie like it's a problem T.T I watched Riverdale, I'm not in the fandom but I like discussing it! I'm very big on lgbt+, trying to raise lots of awareness in my school. I LOVE READING TOO BOOK TRASH SAME. Into Harry Potter but not in the fandom, occasionally watch Dan and Phil but don't know much about them.

Nice meeting you! :)

Ah you seem so cool! I'll add your fc in a few minutes, I'm gathering stuff on the island rn

Hey! I like Harry Potter, makeup, I watch Simply Nailogical from time to time, and I'm big on LGBT+ and art. I will add ur FC as soon as I can, I don't have my ds handy at the moment. Hope we can hang out sometime!

i watch a little Dan and Phil, and draw almost all the time haha
I'm also trans, ftm, and really love meeting other people in the LGBT+ community :'>
I'm generally shy but I really do like to meet people with common interests, so it's nice to meet you ^-^!

Hey! I like Harry Potter, makeup, I watch Simply Nailogical from time to time, and I'm big on LGBT+ and art. I will add ur FC as soon as I can, I don't have my ds handy at the moment. Hope we can hang out sometime!

I'll add you too soon! I'd love to play ACNL with you

- - - Post Merge - - -

i watch a little Dan and Phil, and draw almost all the time haha
I'm also trans, ftm, and really love meeting other people in the LGBT+ community :'>
I'm generally shy but I really do like to meet people with common interests, so it's nice to meet you ^-^!

Ah you seem so cool! I'm genderfluid (I think... I'm pretty confused with my gender atm so). It's nice to meet you too!

Hi, I'm Aaron! I'm a trans male currently going through my transition, so yeah, LGBTQ+ issues definitely concern/ interest me. ^_^ I'm really shy and I suffer from social phobia so internet friends are where I get most of my social interaction, since it's much easier for me. I don't play any instruments, but I do love listening to music. I'm a big fan of many other forms of art like drawing, home design, fashion, and makeup! My favorite type of art to do myself is character design, I love coming up with new characters and making outfits for them. When I'm not at school, you can usually find me playing Animal Crossing, it's a little bit of a problem how much I'm obsessed with this game. :') Anyways, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends! ^~^

Hi, I'm Aaron! I'm a trans male currently going through my transition, so yeah, LGBTQ+ issues definitely concern/ interest me. ^_^ I'm really shy and I suffer from social phobia so internet friends are where I get most of my social interaction, since it's much easier for me. I don't play any instruments, but I do love listening to music. I'm a big fan of many other forms of art like drawing, home design, fashion, and makeup! My favorite type of art to do myself is character design, I love coming up with new characters and making outfits for them. When I'm not at school, you can usually find me playing Animal Crossing, it's a little bit of a problem how much I'm obsessed with this game. :') Anyways, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends! ^~^

Ah yes! You seem so cool ah. My insta is @tal.steiner if you want to talk there or something. I'll add your fc in a few minutes!

simply nailogical is hilarious. I play mine craft, but I'm not really too obsessed over it (sometimes play it). I like watching people apply makeup e.g. Jeffree star or nikkietutorials, but I don't have any makeup myself/never wear it lol. I often read, yesterday we had a powercut so that was lame (read half of a book:()

Supernatural is my favorite show! Notice my profile picture lol. I play Minecraft and Sims 4 too, sometimes.

Back