• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

would anybody like to visit chai's rv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
hi! i got my sanrio cards in the mail today, and tried them out by scanning in the lovely chai to my main town! feeling pretty generous rn, so if anyone would like to visit chai's rv, let me know!

will probably only be letting people in and out for 1 hour, so be prepared to come right away, but you can visit as many times as you want, as long as you tell me! also, i'm letting people in one at a time because this is my main town and i'm overprotective of my hybrids hehe. please stay with me- i'll lead you to the campground and will end when you're done.

here is a list of what you can buy in chai's rv!

let me know if you'd like to come! :blush:

hey am i too late to join in? ;0;

was about to close for the night, so you just made it! i'll add you right away! :blush: i'll vm you when my gates are open!

awesome, thank you! my fc is 3050 8616 3032.

yes please! thank you so much

ofc! let me just add you real quick- will vm when i'm open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing up for the night!! will probably do this again with a different sanrio rv sometime soon (and for a longer time hehe), so keep your eyes peeled ;)

ty to everyone who came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back