• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

1 TBT at a time!

Hanzoisbae

one word; hummus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
ok I'm going to be straightforward I'm trying to get a tasty cake and/or a pink cosmos donate one TBT at a time (or more idc) let's see how far I can go! Idk what to do right now?\ _(?_?)_/?

Nowhere in our rules does it state asking for TBT Bells is against the rules. Good luck in your conquest ;)

Last edited:
I'm honestly not sure if you can do this, I think this is against the site rules of no begging for TBT

omg ur ambitious LOL I'll send u one

I don't know if begging for TBT is allowed or not, but it's not recommended either.

A fun thread idea would be to give 1 TBT to whoever posted before you, but eh, take my 1 TBT

I given the OP 382 TBT, so it would be enough for both a cosmos and a cake.

ur so generous! thank you alolan apples!1

yay m!

I would be giving away more eventually.

Once I get up to 20,000 TBT or more, I would create a giveaway thread, redistributing my TBT to members with less than 5,000 TBT. I would hold 10,000 TBT for myself, but the rest goes to the poorer, yet more active members on the forum.

Once I get up to 20,000 TBT or more, I would create a giveaway thread, redistributing my TBT to members with less than 5,000 TBT. I would hold 10,000 TBT for myself, but the rest goes to the poorer, yet more active members on the forum.

Like me lmao

Don't worry I'm not begging
I'm glad that you'd take time to consider the poorer members of this forum :blush:

tysm everybody that tasty cake is in my sights

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks everybody I will be doing a item giveway soon expect to see it in about a week! :3

Nowhere in our rules does it state asking for TBT Bells is against the rules. Good luck in your conquest ;)

Oh :3 ok I gives a 1tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very kind :) (besides I don't see you using your tbt on anything anyway lol)

Back