i've made a huge mistake

davekats

bees??
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
today ankha came up to me out of nowhere and was like hey pal! lets trade! i'll give you my throne for your rocking chair! and i went yeah ok. and then another villager ran up like haha can i have some furniture? so i just chose the throne because...i wasn't thinking.

fast forward im going through my catalog and seeing that the throne is 800,000 bells and im. a fool

thats all

LOL I did something like this once, luckily I noticed before saving.

In your case you are losing it either way. You may find it in retail though.

Last edited:
This isn't on the same level, but yesterday groucho wanted a piece of fruit and i was like, oh i am going to give him a perfect peach, and he's gonna be hella happy. Anyway I went and shook my perf peach tree and it died, and I grabbed one of the peaches and ran back to him. it was the ROTTEN one. he said "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. THAT WAS HORRIBLE. YOU'RE HORRIBLE."

i was so sad.

This isn't on the same level, but yesterday groucho wanted a piece of fruit and i was like, oh i am going to give him a perfect peach, and he's gonna be hella happy. Anyway I went and shook my perf peach tree and it died, and I grabbed one of the peaches and ran back to him. it was the ROTTEN one. he said "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. THAT WAS HORRIBLE. YOU'RE HORRIBLE."

i was so sad.

I love the YOU'RE HORRIBLE tho... it's so dramatic

i was so sad.

He deserved it. HE'S horrible lmao. XD

I do stuff without thinking like that all the time. Like yesterday I was super proud of the scorpion I just caught and wanted to see it again. Instead of clicking "show it off" I clicked release and then I died a little inside.

Yup same I just agree by instinct. Accidentally gave away a golden stag because I didn't read the text properly T.T my money !

I love the YOU'RE HORRIBLE tho... it's so dramatic

hahaha i know! it was an honest mistake! i was just like, omg noimnot

- - - Post Merge - - -

He deserved it. HE'S horrible lmao. XD

I do stuff without thinking like that all the time. Like yesterday I was super proud of the scorpion I just caught and wanted to see it again. Instead of clicking "show it off" I clicked release and then I died a little inside.

hahaha thank you! i actually do like Groucho (other than his polkadot shirt) but he was being extra

omg! That sucks! I haven't caught a scorpion yet. they always get me. I always accidentally put flowers in my hair instead of planting them or worse, eat stuff I don't mean to eat, like turnips.

Back