Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
okay, so I have a couple items on my wishlist, and I was thinking, hey, instead of buying them from people, I could just draw for people! so, without further adieu:​

the art i will offer will be the same for everyone, a neat and colored bust/headshot sketch.
(here are some examples)

if you have more than one item on my wishlist, ill draw you more. for example:
1 item, 1 drawing, 2 items, 2 drawings, etc.

thank y'all!!!

hi! i can get you the flan tee and the cafe uniform! :blush: i'd love a headshot of my mayor (x) and one of fang, if that's okay w you!

this would be awesome!!! can you come over soon?

mmhm, i'm ready now! :) (found an extra regal bookcase, so i'll drop that over as well for free- i also have most of the rest of the regal set cataloged, and if you end up still needing them by tomorrow this time, i'd be happy to order everything for you for free! unfortunately rn, it's past both delivery times of the day and i don't tt ;; )

lmk when gates are open! :blush:

mmhm, i'm ready now! :) (found an extra regal bookcase, so i'll drop that over as well for free- i also have most of the rest of the regal set cataloged, and if you end up still needing them by tomorrow this time, i'd be happy to order everything for you for free! unfortunately rn, it's past both delivery times of the day and i don't tt ;; )

lmk when gates are open! :blush:

oh my gosh, yay!! thank you so much!! ;w; I believe we've added eachother already, so gates are open!!
the drawings will be done very very soon!!! <33

oh my gosh, yay!! thank you so much!! ;w; I believe we've added eachother already, so gates are open!!
the drawings will be done very very soon!!! <33

ofc!! very glad to help with your wishlist! (like i said, i have a lot of the orderables from your list, so if nobody else offers them up by tomorrow-ish, feel free to vm meee! :blush:)

have a lovely day!!

I have denim vest, denim jacket and think I have the red gym tee too. I also have regal chair. :) I might have more tbh I'll update you which ones.

Last edited:
ofc!! very glad to help with your wishlist! (like i said, i have a lot of the orderables from your list, so if nobody else offers them up by tomorrow-ish, feel free to vm meee! :blush:)

have a lovely day!!

here's your art!!! im sorry that fang looks kind of lazy, it was a bit hard for me bc there were older and newer references aaaa

again, thank you!!!

Back