I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I am currently trying to complete my last few pieces of encyclopedia but then....

Soft-shelled turtle: Does the shadow look like turtle?!! Also my guide mention best time to catch is night September, location is river...true?

I still have a few fish but I think they re no issue. Now bugs!!I will TT my cycling town to the time I can catch this bugs but just wanna check if they will or will not appear during multiplayer.

Banded dragonfly
: I not sure where I did wrong but as I know dragonfly always appear around river. I cut off ALL trees in my cycling town so will that affect it spawn rate lesser? Usual seen is red dragonfly grrr...

House centipede: Now I dying for more rocks in my cycling town!Best time is 7-11pm?

Petaltail dragonfly: Some guide said is best when it raining? OMG REALLY?!! geez I hate when its raining but if that what is takes then...I guess it has to.

Last edited:
Soft-shell: It looks like a normal fish. It's medium/kinda small-ish sized. (I'd say it's about the same size as a carp.)

Banded dragonfly: You can probably go on an island tour and catch it, I see those things everywhere there. They're really fast though.

House pede: Yeah they appear at night, every time I caught one, it was always night time.

Petaltail: I've never seen them in the rain but they appear a lot in the Fall around 4pm/5pm. They're huge so I don't think you'd miss it.

Hope this helped :)

Soft-shell: It looks like a normal fish. It's medium/kinda small-ish sized. (I'd say it's about the same size as a carp.)

Banded dragonfly: You can probably go on an island tour and catch it, I see those things everywhere there. They're really fast though.

House pede: Yeah they appear at night, every time I caught one, it was always night time.

Petaltail: I've never seen them in the rain but they appear a lot in the Fall around 4pm/5pm. They're huge so I don't think you'd miss it.

Hope this helped :)

May I know which island tour have one? And also they can be keep when I catch during a tour game???? (None bug related game).

And for the rest, thanks for your helpful tip xD much appreciated! I will hunt them down rawr!

May I know which island tour have one? And also they can be keep when I catch during a tour game???? (None bug related game).

And for the rest, thanks for your helpful tip xD much appreciated! I will hunt them down rawr!

I usually find them in tours where it's not bug related/raining/on the island. So tours like the gardening one or any fishing tour. You can keep the bug as long as you're not on a bug tour. :)

Great! Now I have a reason to go on island tour lol thanks!!

Back