• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fishing and bug hunting

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I am currently trying to complete my last few pieces of encyclopedia but then....

Soft-shelled turtle: Does the shadow look like turtle?!! Also my guide mention best time to catch is night September, location is river...true?

I still have a few fish but I think they re no issue. Now bugs!!I will TT my cycling town to the time I can catch this bugs but just wanna check if they will or will not appear during multiplayer.

Banded dragonfly
: I not sure where I did wrong but as I know dragonfly always appear around river. I cut off ALL trees in my cycling town so will that affect it spawn rate lesser? Usual seen is red dragonfly grrr...

House centipede: Now I dying for more rocks in my cycling town!Best time is 7-11pm?

Petaltail dragonfly: Some guide said is best when it raining? OMG REALLY?!! geez I hate when its raining but if that what is takes then...I guess it has to.

Last edited:
Soft-shell: It looks like a normal fish. It's medium/kinda small-ish sized. (I'd say it's about the same size as a carp.)

Banded dragonfly: You can probably go on an island tour and catch it, I see those things everywhere there. They're really fast though.

House pede: Yeah they appear at night, every time I caught one, it was always night time.

Petaltail: I've never seen them in the rain but they appear a lot in the Fall around 4pm/5pm. They're huge so I don't think you'd miss it.

Hope this helped :)

Soft-shell: It looks like a normal fish. It's medium/kinda small-ish sized. (I'd say it's about the same size as a carp.)

Banded dragonfly: You can probably go on an island tour and catch it, I see those things everywhere there. They're really fast though.

House pede: Yeah they appear at night, every time I caught one, it was always night time.

Petaltail: I've never seen them in the rain but they appear a lot in the Fall around 4pm/5pm. They're huge so I don't think you'd miss it.

Hope this helped :)

May I know which island tour have one? And also they can be keep when I catch during a tour game???? (None bug related game).

And for the rest, thanks for your helpful tip xD much appreciated! I will hunt them down rawr!

May I know which island tour have one? And also they can be keep when I catch during a tour game???? (None bug related game).

And for the rest, thanks for your helpful tip xD much appreciated! I will hunt them down rawr!

I usually find them in tours where it's not bug related/raining/on the island. So tours like the gardening one or any fishing tour. You can keep the bug as long as you're not on a bug tour. :)

Great! Now I have a reason to go on island tour lol thanks!!

Back