• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SHould I TT? (Read before answering!)

Should I Time Travel?

• Yes, if you think that is best.

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No way, that's cheating!

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly it's up to you.
Time travelling speeds up the process but It can be harmful and such.
1-(Villagers moving out)
2-(Weeds and Dead flowers) but you can prevent that by using the beautiful ordinance.

If you really want to time travel then I suggest you to TT ONLY 2 days , talk to your villagers and then TT another 2 days. So you don't lose anything.

Tbh I think the game is a lot less stressful when you're open to time travel. Like of course you should do whatever you think you would enjoy most, but for me I think the game is so much more enjoyable when you can time travel for certain things. For example, sometimes I don't play for a while (weeks or months at a time) and it's just really nice to be able to travel back to where you were so that you don't lose your villagers or have a million weeds covering your town. I don't see why people get so caught up on the whole time travel thing either honestly? Like for some people it legit bothers them when other people time travel but like???? It shouldn't matter what others do? I guess what I'm saying is that if it were cheating the creators wouldn't have made is so easy or possible at all for that matter, so don't worry about it and just do whatever makes the game more fun for you!! :)

Don't get me wrong..i'm really torn. I put yes but i'm going to probably give you a big butt load of a paragraph to explain both my sides.

Yes because:
* After you seen something so many times, you don't need to see it anymore.
* The beginning is slow as all heck.
* It is quite helpful at times.
* Maybe you are excited or bored about something and it's just quicker to get there. (like an ugly villager leaving)

No because:
* Like thatawkwardkid said, it's hard to stop.
* If you're OCD or just a perfectionist, it messes up your tree dates/data BIG time. (it's bugging me but kinda worth it)
* It is cheating..but i don't mean it in a negative way but still cheating and if you are okay with that or accept that then make that a con/yes lol (not judging, i also do it)
* Things can get real old real fast when you know the corners you can cut. Basically can spoil things for you.
* I'm legit stuck in Demember 2016 and i am too scared to move too far forward and mess my perfect town up. (I dont want anyone to leave!)
* I always forget backwards count as one day forwards is a nightmare. (see i'm still confused!)

I also agree with primandimproper, the game is suppose to be relaxing, not rushed. The feeling of accomplishment is what we all want and race to get but when it comes it is literally "now what?" we are so busy rushing we forget to live and ACNL or just AC in general is suppose to be about that even with this feature built it is still cheating but i know that each time i use it i accept it and use it still lol. I have put years of work into my town, i worked hard to get it to perfection. Cutting a few corners, hurts no one, unless you do it to much then it hurts a lot. I have only recently got back into ACNL after a few months to a year.

Do what YOU think is best or right for you, always.

Last edited:
Back