• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Ruby is in boxes!

Lunariati

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
my baby ruby right now is in boxes, and i'm giving her away to anyone who'd like her! she's one of my starters and i love her so much, but unfortunately her house is in a bad place and messes with landscaping plans. i hope someone can give her a good home!

if you're looking for an original ruby, you probably won't want mine lol she's wearing a different shirt (nebula shirt, but i think it's quite fitting for her!) has a different catchphrase, and her house is definitely different.

if you're interested just leave a response!

bump! won't be waiting much longer for someone to take her, maybe 1-2 more hours and then i'm time travelling her out

I was gonna take her, but earlier today my tenth spot was taken by an amiibo! So sad, she's my dreamie. Hoping she goes to a good home, bumping for that reason. I love her so much ;u;

Back