• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Restarting my town! Come and get whatever you want!♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugoiPurin

♡ Pudding Princess ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (152) +
Hiya! I thought really hard and long about this and I'm going to restart my town. I don't know where it's going I have a better on idea on how I want to make my town so I'm restarting! I have a bunch of items I don't need/can't fit into my lockers. It's mostly hybrids, orderables/unorderables and miscellaneous items! Come by and take what you'll like everything must go!

For anyone who's interested just post down below and add my FC! If you don't have my FC added when it's your turn you will be skipped. When I like your comment that means I added you and you can come on over! I'm trying to keep this kinda organized and make sure that everyone can get a chance and get some nice items. When your pockets are full just tell me your done and come back to the train station. Max 2 trips per a person! You may run around and do whatever you want I don't care!

List of items-
-All hybrid types(I believe I have them all)
-Random bits of furniture
-Unorderable furniture/clothing
-Amiibo items
-Mushrooms
-Bushes/Saplings
-Sliver Shovel
-Perfect Cherries and Peaches
-Wrapped Clovers
-Villager Pics

The items are mostly near the train station but there's more items around town and hybrids are on the beach! Also it would be super kind if someone could let me store my items in their town for when I reset! I have everything packed up so it won't take anytime at all! c:

Last edited:
Wah I'd love to visit!! o/

Can I access your town, please? I can add you in this moment if it?s not a problem!

Aaah I'd love to come over and check it out!

Last edited:
Would it be alright if I popped by?

coming! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, your town didnt show up on my list :(

nevermind, I found it! on my way too, I think. it's taking a while.

Last edited:
i'll be back in a second as Link. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops, your town isn't showing again. I'm guessing it's cause there are 3 people there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back