mayor-rain

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2554-4894-9593
Feedback
100% (3) +
Biskit is moving away the 21st! I'm willing to time travel to get there faster or slower, whatever you want. I'd prefer to be paid with IGB rather than TBT, but whatever works for you. I have a wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/4bq6am02s0 so I might be willing to sell him for objects there. Name a fair price and we can talk <3

edit: Biskit is moving out today and is still available! Allure couldn't get him so he's still up for grabs. Asking price is around 3-6 mill as that's what's on some websites. If that's crazy let me know.

Last edited:
Biskit is moving away the 21st! I'm willing to time travel to get there faster or slower, whatever you want. I'd prefer to be paid with IGB rather than TBT, but whatever works for you. I have a wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/4bq6am02s0 so I might be willing to sell him for objects there. Name a fair price and we can talk <3

I'm rich in IGB, how much do you want?

I'm rich in IGB, how much do you want?

I honestly don't know what fair prices are for villagers so idk. I'm sorry. What is a fair price? (I realize I'm giving you the chance to rip me off...)

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what fair prices are for villagers so idk. I'm sorry. What is a fair price? (I realize I'm giving you the chance to rip me off...)

I will not rip you you off I refuse! ^~^ Lemme look at the popularity list (idk if he's popular I just adore him)

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is on tier 3, and it says 2-10 mil! ^~^ How much do you want?

I will not rip you you off I refuse! ^~^ Lemme look at the popularity list (idk if he's popular I just adore him)

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is on tier 3, and it says 2-10 mil! ^~^ How much do you want?

(thank you for not ripping me off, I know some people would) Ah thats a lot of bells... is 5 mil okay? I don't want to seem greedy honestly I'd accept anything

(thank you for not ripping me off, I know some people would) Ah thats a lot of bells... is 5 mil okay? I don't want to seem greedy honestly I'd accept anything

You don't seem greedy at all! I've added your FC! Can you give me half an hour at the most before I head over? Sorry! Trading for other villagers that I need to TT for! All from same person! ^~^

Last edited:
You don't seem greedy at all! I've added your FC! Can you give me ha!f an hour at the most before I head over?

Of course! I'll add you in the meantime and keep my gates open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't seem greedy at all! I've added your FC! Can you give me ha!f an hour at the most before I head over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you have space for 55 bell bags! I'll be over in 2 minutes! ^~^

Cool <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATE: BISKIT IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS HIM AND IS MOVING OUT TODAT

I'd love to take him(as long as he's still available)! from your wishlist i can get you a golden can and axe, 3 perfect oranges and 2 mil bells

Back