• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town Theme/ Feel/ Color Scheme!!! (ASAP)

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
What do you think of when you hear mayor Serene of Lullabye? I'm trying to get a town theme/ feel/ color scheme in my head! I also have a poll on path colors I made here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please, I would like opinions on this along with my Path Poll!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUMP!!

Last edited:
it makes me think of either a sky/cloud themed town or a dream.

It makes me think of a dreamy sort of town that you'd go to visit at night. Mostly because the name Serene reminds of me the name "Celine", which makes me think of the moon for some reason.

Either a light aqua town or a autumn town

it makes me think of either a sky/cloud themed town or a dream.

Yeah, I'd think of a blue/white color town.

Well, all of the answers say blue/white... maybe I'll go with either my blue or white path.... What do you guys think? Blue or white? paths.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

It makes me think of a dreamy sort of town that you'd go to visit at night. Mostly because the name Serene reminds of me the name "Celine", which makes me think of the moon for some reason.

Thanks! ^-^

When I hear it I imagine pink cherry blossom kawaii-ness. I really like the white path though.

I'd imagine it'd feel very dream-like and surreal, with lots of blue/white/pink/purple flowers! maybe some illuminated+fairy tale pwps would work well too?

I agree, it makes me think of cute and pastel colors (mostly blue or pink). Very tranquil, no popping bright red or yellow, no modern PWPs

Back