• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Have anyone got to see their control panel or their infractions while the site was displaying the wrong season? I actually did that cause I wanted to see Resetti's profile, and I discovered who actually gave me the infractions, instead of Resetti.

I'm guessing the winter site is the old bell tree forums, when there wasn't the shop or tbt.....so maybe that's why.

I'm kinda glad we see Resetti's name instead normally. People have been giving Resetti negative wi-fi ratings for getting warnings/infractions. If it wasn't his name being on the infractions, moderators would be getting wrongful wi-fi ratings for issuing infractions.

I'm kinda glad we see Resetti's name instead normally. People have been giving Resetti negative wi-fi ratings for getting warnings/infractions. If it wasn't his name being on the infractions, moderators would be getting wrongful wi-fi ratings for issuing infractions.

Resetti deserves every negative infraction he gets lmao

I don't think the site will break again, but if it does, you should see.

I also forgot to take a screenshot of it. But I did see who gave me my warnings/infractions.

I never thought to check Resetti's ratings before. He's got really bad ratings lol

I can't tell if they're jokes or if people are serious

I never thought to check Resetti's ratings before. He's got really bad ratings lol

I can't tell if they're jokes or if people are serious

They are all serious. Those are the negative reactions from the other members that receive the infractions.

So far, I got four warnings/infractions, the latest one received on May of 2015, before the direct when apples were introduced. What I learned is that all four of them came from four different moderators (who are now sages).

You know, if the moderator names did show instead of just "Resetti", it would offer a nice level of transparency. I think I left a negative rating at some point - it's not serious - and let me assure you, I wouldn't do that with a real user.

I should've discovered this earlier, and I should've brought attention to this as well.

But then again, it was a genius idea to use the angry icon of "no quitting without saving" as an infraction giver. His user title is even "Now scram!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perhaps there should be another NPC user named "Wisp", which will give you a notification each time you upload an attachment. Oh, and it would be better if Isabelle or Phineas, not another mod or admin, accepted your contest submissions in private threads.

Whilst we do allow users to talk about their own infractions, this has the potential to open up into something more than that, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back