• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Currency tab.

magicaldonkey

britcom poster collecc
Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3844-4393-0026
Inky
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Aurora Sky
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Mine isn't showing up at the top, next to 'Quick Links'. it's the winter background. Is it just me? :confused:

It's everyone. The website is probably getting hacked or something, this has been happening all day.
Maybe the maintenance that happened last night has something to do with what's happening now...?

I've seem to have lost my purchases from the store (in particular my mailbox has shrunk), so I don't think it's just missing currency.

It's everyone. The website is probably getting hacked or something, this has been happening all day.
Maybe the maintenance that happened last night has something to do with what's happening now...?

The website wasn't being hacked, so please stop saying this. It was maintenance that needed to be done, but it ended up glitching.

The website wasn't being hacked, so please stop saying this. It was maintenance that needed to be done, but it ended up glitching.

Oh, everyone is assuming that :p I didn't really think so, who would hack tbt?
So this does have something to do with last night's maintenance, does it?

Hacking isn't as simple as running a few scripts. There are holes in the security of this place, but no holes large enough to be exploited without knowing what you're doing. The most likely reason for anyone trying to break into a site is for monetary gain - switching out their ads with your own etc. Nobody's going to do it simply with the intention of forcing the Winter theme.

I couldn't even access the site all morning lol, something was going on :/

Back