finally depathed my whole town...

davekats

bees??
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
took me like two hours and it was honestly pretty relaxing but now i keep getting lost trying to find certain pwps and there's a million dirt patches everywhere. looks like its time to go crazy with flowers :')

took me like two hours and it was honestly pretty relaxing but now i keep getting lost trying to find certain pwps and there's a million dirt patches everywhere. looks like its time to go crazy with flowers :')

May, I ask, why did you depave it?

May, I ask, why did you depave it?

years ago (like 2014-15) i wanted to have one of those fancy pathed towns that were all Cool and Pretty and so i had a giant three wide path that had like, 10 parts to it, but when i started playing again recently i just...wasn't really feeling that? since as much as i respect people with perfectly landscaped towns i'm just not that kind of person so i'm just trying to depath and landscape in a way that's more in line with how i am and not how i wish i was haha.

long explanation but yeah haha thats it. im gonna repave it at some point but have more natural flower lined paths and i made a tiny stepping stone qr myself that i'm gonna use instead of something overly complicated like i see online OTL

years ago (like 2014-15) i wanted to have one of those fancy pathed towns that were all Cool and Pretty and so i had a giant three wide path that had like, 10 parts to it, but when i started playing again recently i just...wasn't really feeling that? since as much as i respect people with perfectly landscaped towns i'm just not that kind of person so i'm just trying to depath and landscape in a way that's more in line with how i am and not how i wish i was haha.

long explanation but yeah haha thats it. im gonna repave it at some point but have more natural flower lined paths and i made a tiny stepping stone qr myself that i'm gonna use instead of something overly complicated like i see online OTL

Ah, that makes sense! Also, the new path ideas sound really cool! ^-^

Yeah, as nice as towns with paths look, I don't really want that for mine either. I like it natural. I'm glad I'm not the only one

i feel ya. i wanted to go all out with fancy paths that needed two or three extra characters to hold all the designs but putting it all together kinda stressed me out. i'm probably going to do more natural paths this time around.

I actually repathed my town the other day and I made stepping stones too with clovers. currently in the process with getting all the clovers needed but i dont regret it. it really does make your town feel brand new

oh hey, me too! not sure if this really counts as a "path", but in october i had this really weird week-long emo phase and i covered the entirety of the area above my town's river with grey concrete patterns. it was... not very exciting. when i came back, i was reluctant to remove it for a bit because i was lazy but i just recently got rid of all of them. thank god. it'll probably be a while before i have the energy to make my town look professional, so for now it's just a normal town and i'm fine with that

I understand why people use paths but I've never had one myself. I usually navigate through my town using specific rocks as landmarks.

Back