• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color path? (ASAP)

What Color of Path

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
My first day in (yet another) new town, I I can't wait for the QR machine to place down paths, so I made my own. I created these all myself! (Tell me what you think!) I can't decide what color!
(If you are inteseted in me making custom designs in exchange for TBT, VM me and I'll show you some examples of outfits and paths I have made.)
paths.jpg

Last edited:
i think it's really cool you made these paths yourself (i have no skill w making designs, so nice work)!! that being said, i don't think i can really recommend you a color path because it's your town and ultimately the decision is up to you! i also don't know what kind of theme you're going for, and what you're planning, so i say, just go with whatever you like right now and don't sweat the color! you can always change it at a later date when you re-evaluate how it goes with the rest of your town :')

good luck with your new town! that's super exciting :blush:

i think it's really cool you made these paths yourself (i have no skill w making designs, so nice work)!! that being said, i don't think i can really recommend you a color path because it's your town and ultimately the decision is up to you! i also don't know what kind of theme you're going for, and what you're planning, so i say, just go with whatever you like right now and don't sweat the color! you can always change it at a later date when you re-evaluate how it goes with the rest of your town :')

good luck with your new town! that's super exciting :blush:

Thanks, that means a lot! :blush: I think I could use some improvment though... I think I'm okay with outfits! I originally had white, because I perfer something "different" (i.e. Bright colors, not regular red brick, or pink (I just hate pink, and thing it is way too overused...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! I need more votes before I decide!

Hmm. Those colors are very saturated and remind me of crayons. Maybe if you did a somewhat middle ground color? Like a tone between the brown and peach. Or gray with purple/blue tones.

Unless you really like the bright, pops of colors.

Hmm. Those colors are very saturated and remind me of crayons. Maybe if you did a somewhat middle ground color? Like a tone between the brown and peach. Or gray with purple/blue tones.

Unless you really like the bright, pops of colors.

I made them myself, and I tried middle shade colors, then bright, and I perfered the bright! ^-^ Thanks for the suggestion, thoug! Everybody has opinions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made them myself, and I tried middle shade colors, then bright, and I perfered the bright! ^-^ Thanks for the suggestion, thoug! Everybody has opinions!

Also, I had my brightness up all the way.. ^-^

I may close this poll early! Anybody else wanna put in an offical vote?

- - - Post Merge - - -

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE CLOSING POLL IN 5 MINUTES PLEASE VOTE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

White is the final path!

Back