• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allure

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
My first day in (yet another) new town, I I can't wait for the QR machine to place down paths, so I made my own. I created these all myself! (Tell me what you think!) I can't decide what color!
(If you are inteseted in me making custom designs in exchange for TBT, VM me and I'll show you some examples of outfits and paths I have made.)
paths.jpg

Last edited:
i think it's really cool you made these paths yourself (i have no skill w making designs, so nice work)!! that being said, i don't think i can really recommend you a color path because it's your town and ultimately the decision is up to you! i also don't know what kind of theme you're going for, and what you're planning, so i say, just go with whatever you like right now and don't sweat the color! you can always change it at a later date when you re-evaluate how it goes with the rest of your town :')

good luck with your new town! that's super exciting :blush:

i think it's really cool you made these paths yourself (i have no skill w making designs, so nice work)!! that being said, i don't think i can really recommend you a color path because it's your town and ultimately the decision is up to you! i also don't know what kind of theme you're going for, and what you're planning, so i say, just go with whatever you like right now and don't sweat the color! you can always change it at a later date when you re-evaluate how it goes with the rest of your town :')

good luck with your new town! that's super exciting :blush:

Thanks, that means a lot! :blush: I think I could use some improvment though... I think I'm okay with outfits! I originally had white, because I perfer something "different" (i.e. Bright colors, not regular red brick, or pink (I just hate pink, and thing it is way too overused...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! I need more votes before I decide!

Hmm. Those colors are very saturated and remind me of crayons. Maybe if you did a somewhat middle ground color? Like a tone between the brown and peach. Or gray with purple/blue tones.

Unless you really like the bright, pops of colors.

Hmm. Those colors are very saturated and remind me of crayons. Maybe if you did a somewhat middle ground color? Like a tone between the brown and peach. Or gray with purple/blue tones.

Unless you really like the bright, pops of colors.

I made them myself, and I tried middle shade colors, then bright, and I perfered the bright! ^-^ Thanks for the suggestion, thoug! Everybody has opinions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made them myself, and I tried middle shade colors, then bright, and I perfered the bright! ^-^ Thanks for the suggestion, thoug! Everybody has opinions!

Also, I had my brightness up all the way.. ^-^

I may close this poll early! Anybody else wanna put in an offical vote?

- - - Post Merge - - -

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE CLOSING POLL IN 5 MINUTES PLEASE VOTE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

White is the final path!

Back