Not open for further replies.

chlojo

Local disappointment
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (5) +
Thank you 3 for everything! You really helped me out on building my town, so again thank you c:

Last edited:
Hi there, I have a 'extra' flower patch, you can raid.

Ay sorry for my late reply, the website's been acting up all afternoon and ugh. Anyway, I'd love to stop by! Is there a certain time you're okay with meeting up? I'm free for the rest of the night my dude

I'll be busy for the next 3-4 hours, I need to help set up a yard sale (oh fun), after, I'll be free

Do you need normal flowers? I need to get rid of them as they are so out of control :(

I'll take literally anything haha. I'm willing to pay for them, even if you just need to get rid of them! Do you have a time in mind that I can stop over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be busy for the next 3-4 hours, I need to help set up a yard sale (oh fun), after, I'll be free

ugh, that sounds like a bummer. Just reply back whenever you're ready, and thanks a bunch!

Is it pick up only? You really don't have to pay me anything.

ugh sorry, I didn't mean pick up only. You can come to my town or I can go to yours, whatever is easiest for you c: and thank you by the way!

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i have a bunch of common flowers in my cycling town that you can have for free.

ugh sorry, I didn't mean pick up only. You can come to my town or I can go to yours, whatever is easiest for you c: and thank you by the way!
No worries, delivery would be easier for me as I am in middle of reconstruction so there a lot of dig site and stuffs laying around lol. I will get all my flowers and be over soon :)

No worries, delivery would be easier for me as I am in middle of reconstruction so there a lot of dig site and stuffs laying around lol. I will get all my flowers and be over soon :)

Okay! I've added your friend code and my gates are open, so I'm ready when you are! (aaand my town's a bit messy and a work in progress so just throw the flowers anywhere)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i have a bunch of common flowers in my cycling town that you can have for free.

No one's boxed in, and thank you! Like I said before, I can either go to your town and you can point me where to go or you can deliver your flowers to my town, whatever works for you c:

I need to run some errands for my mom so I will be late:( I am very sorry

no no you're perfectly fine! I'll be on until later, but if it gets too late just let me know and we find another time tomorrow c:

No one's boxed in, and thank you! Like I said before, I can either go to your town and you can point me where to go or you can deliver your flowers to my town, whatever works for you c:

sorry for the late reply, i had to do something
you can visit my town :) you can take any common flower except white tulips and white cosmos (saving those for my main town)
i'll vm you when i open in a bit

I'm back, and I'll be on and off all evening.

okay, got it. When your gates are open, let me know c: I won't be in your town for longer than a minute, I know you're busy and I don't wanna keep ya

EDIT: forgot to mention I added your friend code too

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply, i had to do something
you can visit my town :) you can take any common flower except white tulips and white cosmos (saving those for my main town)
i'll vm you when i open in a bit

Understood c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready :) I have a full pocket and a full locker for you

Wow, thanks!

Sory , for the late response.
I'm going to open up the town of Heather, since I cant find my other game card, just help yourself to any flowers you find, I'm restarting soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might be un responsive, because I'm doing other stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, help yourself to anything on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back