• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [CLOSED] I need ANY flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlojo

Local disappointment
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (5) +
Thank you 3 for everything! You really helped me out on building my town, so again thank you c:

Last edited:
Hi there, I have a 'extra' flower patch, you can raid.

Hi there, I have a 'extra' flower patch, you can raid.

Ay sorry for my late reply, the website's been acting up all afternoon and ugh. Anyway, I'd love to stop by! Is there a certain time you're okay with meeting up? I'm free for the rest of the night my dude

I'll be busy for the next 3-4 hours, I need to help set up a yard sale (oh fun), after, I'll be free

Do you need normal flowers? I need to get rid of them as they are so out of control :(

Do you need normal flowers? I need to get rid of them as they are so out of control :(

I'll take literally anything haha. I'm willing to pay for them, even if you just need to get rid of them! Do you have a time in mind that I can stop over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be busy for the next 3-4 hours, I need to help set up a yard sale (oh fun), after, I'll be free

ugh, that sounds like a bummer. Just reply back whenever you're ready, and thanks a bunch!

Is it pick up only? You really don't have to pay me anything.

ugh sorry, I didn't mean pick up only. You can come to my town or I can go to yours, whatever is easiest for you c: and thank you by the way!

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i have a bunch of common flowers in my cycling town that you can have for free.

ugh sorry, I didn't mean pick up only. You can come to my town or I can go to yours, whatever is easiest for you c: and thank you by the way!
No worries, delivery would be easier for me as I am in middle of reconstruction so there a lot of dig site and stuffs laying around lol. I will get all my flowers and be over soon :)

No worries, delivery would be easier for me as I am in middle of reconstruction so there a lot of dig site and stuffs laying around lol. I will get all my flowers and be over soon :)

Okay! I've added your friend code and my gates are open, so I'm ready when you are! (aaand my town's a bit messy and a work in progress so just throw the flowers anywhere)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i have a bunch of common flowers in my cycling town that you can have for free.

No one's boxed in, and thank you! Like I said before, I can either go to your town and you can point me where to go or you can deliver your flowers to my town, whatever works for you c:

I need to run some errands for my mom so I will be late:( I am very sorry

no no you're perfectly fine! I'll be on until later, but if it gets too late just let me know and we find another time tomorrow c:

No one's boxed in, and thank you! Like I said before, I can either go to your town and you can point me where to go or you can deliver your flowers to my town, whatever works for you c:

sorry for the late reply, i had to do something
you can visit my town :) you can take any common flower except white tulips and white cosmos (saving those for my main town)
i'll vm you when i open in a bit

I'm back, and I'll be on and off all evening.

okay, got it. When your gates are open, let me know c: I won't be in your town for longer than a minute, I know you're busy and I don't wanna keep ya

EDIT: forgot to mention I added your friend code too

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply, i had to do something
you can visit my town :) you can take any common flower except white tulips and white cosmos (saving those for my main town)
i'll vm you when i open in a bit

Understood c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready :) I have a full pocket and a full locker for you

Wow, thanks!

Sory , for the late response.
I'm going to open up the town of Heather, since I cant find my other game card, just help yourself to any flowers you find, I'm restarting soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might be un responsive, because I'm doing other stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, help yourself to anything on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back