• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 15 tbt for 50+ items (see list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anactoria

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (137) +
NOTICE

I'm closing this thread. I'm sorry if I didn't make it clearer, but this was meant to be a "come and grab" offer and not a "choose and deliver" kind of thing, because I wanted as much stuff gone as quickly as possible. Sorry about that!

Hey, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone wants to pick up all this stuff before I sell it all to retail. There's 54+ items at my train station, and includes all of these and more that I haven't added: http://moridb.com/catalogs/vmkUMDuRPb

There's some pieces of sloppy and mush but not a lot of unorderables.

It's 15 tbt for basically everything you want at the station (don't pick flowers or mushrooms at the edges though).

Last edited:
I want some items, but I'm a bit busy right now. I'll finish and then go to your town

Hey, I finished trading, so I'm completely available to go to your town, I added you already

Hey, I finished trading, so I'm completely available to go to your town, I added you already

Hey, I edited my post above. Do you mind telling me what you want instead? I will deliver, and I'll only charge you 5 tbt for 20 items or so.

Last edited:
Hey, I edited my post above. Do you mind telling me what you want instead? I will deliver, and I'll only charge you 5 tbt for 15 items.

(I'm honestly not trying to sound rude at all)

Firstly, I gave back the zen cushion and the other zen item, as it wasn't meant for me. (which was a mistake, I didn't realise you were getting items delivered & thought they were for sale) Secondly, I don't mean to sound rude, but 3 items for 15 tbt a tad pricey (only my opinion) and you only gave me one warning, then suddenly ended. I was going to come back. Lastly, I'm trulu sorry and I hope we could discuss a price. (Since I don't want to take them for free, not trying to start a fight rip)

Last edited:
hey - can we discuss a price for the 3 items? sorry for wandering off & not going when invited (forgot to post on forum oops), but i was going to come back but you ended too soon :(
ps the jolly painting's fake, so can i not pay for it?? (if you don't mind..)

I did tell you that I already had the painting in my museum and hadn't checked if it was real or not (bought it from a villager). It was 15 tbt for all that you could take or want, so there wasn't much to negotiate. Seeing as you haven't paid anything, you can choose to be nice and give a few tbt for the trouble and the items that you did take (why did you wander? everything was at the station). I'm not sure how much you took (since you had to go to your locker, I would assume at least a few).

Your apology here feels very insincere, given that you immediately left me a negative review about ending randomly (it wasn't random, it was because you wandered FAR), and not discussing the price (the price is in my post).

Last edited:
I did tell you that I already had the painting in my museum and hadn't checked if it was real or not (bought it from a villager). It was 15 tbt for all that you could take or want, so there wasn't much to negotiate. Seeing as you haven't paid anything, you can choose to be nice and give a few tbt for the trouble and the items that you did take (why did you wander? everything was at the station). I'm not sure how much you took (since you had to go to your locker, I would assume at least a few).

Your apology here feels very insincere, given that you immediately left me a negative review about ending randomly (it wasn't random, it was because you wandered FAR), and not discussing the price (the price is in my post).

I'll edit my review, and I'll pay tbt. Sorry to be sassy/rude/etc.

I'll edit my review, and I'll pay tbt. Sorry to be sassy/rude/etc.

Did you really just edit your first reply after the trade to make it sound nicer? I wish we could view edit histories on here. Wow.

I did not ask you to pay 15 tbt for 3 items! You never waited for me to reply about the mush items, but you just waltzed into my town (the gates were open unfortunately). I was going to tell you that it's 15 tbt (as stated in the post) for as much as you wanted! I'm trying to get rid of it all asap, so I don't want people coming by just for a couple of things.

Yes, do pay for what you took. Tell me what you took, and you can pay 1 tbt for orderables and 2 tbt for unorderables that you took (the more or less going rate).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back