• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo cards help.

Pancake225

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone.
I hope you are all having an amazing day/night/morning.
Basically I'll start this by saying that
Iam really upset because I need only 3 amiibo cards to finish my collection.
I want Marshal , Stitches and Merengue but I cannot find someone selling them for a Decent/fair price.
I checked ebay and It looks like marshal sells for 40$ , Stitches 25$ and Merengue 20$. I am shocked *^*
Honestly I think it's crazy to pay 90$ for 3 cards. Do you know a group / page / person whos selling the cards for a decent price ? Such as 15$ each or probably 10$?
Ebay sellers are High-price everything. UGH.
I really really really need your help.

Thank you. :blush:

Last edited:
that must be a bummer welp. have you tried amazon? :)

There's the amiibo post office thread but buying is prohibited publicly (you can always negotiate offers like that in pm though) and I know there are trading facebook groups maybe those allow buying as well?

Also I know there were some mercari sellers selling all cards for $2 a piece I suggest looking into that!

There's the amiibo post office thread but buying is prohibited publicly (you can always negotiate offers like that in pm though) and I know there are trading facebook groups maybe those allow buying as well?

Also I know there were some mercari sellers selling all cards for $2 a piece I suggest looking into that!

Thank you for the tips! I will be definitely checking some of these. :)

Aww I wish I could help you out!
I have completed my amiibo card collection, so I have them three :/
I'll keep my eye out for you, If I see them for a decent price! x

I have both Marshal and Merengue but if you look at my thread on the amiibo post office board I'm trying to trade them for other cards first if you have any spares :)

huh.. when I look on ebay it's Marshal $20, Stitches for $8 and I recently bought meregnue for $11 - in USD tho. Not sure where you're from.

Try Amiibo swap on Reddit! I started trading here but when I moved over to Reddit I started trading like crazy. Go there and post a thread of your extras and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to trade!

How do I know if the amiibo card I bought is for acnl and not other game? Cause I been seeing some card with a truck image and some with only villagers...I really scare to buy the wrong and unusable one as they re really pricey in my country currency!

How do I know if the amiibo card I bought is for acnl and not other game? Cause I been seeing some card with a truck image and some with only villagers...I really scare to buy the wrong and unusable one as they re really pricey in my country currency!

The ones with only villagers on them are for scanning in that villager to live in your town. The ones with the truck on them are the newest ones (Welcome Amiibo series). They are ones you can scan in, and have camp out in the Harvey campground and you can buy their furniture. You can also have them live in your town as well. Both will work for your game! :)

You can also have them live in your town as well. Both will work for your game! :)

Wut???!!! Now I wish I have more than 10 slot villagers LOL isabelle too?! Then it gonna be 2 isabelle in my town?! O.O

Wut???!!! Now I wish I have more than 10 slot villagers LOL isabelle too?! Then it gonna be 2 isabelle in my town?! O.O

Haha no not Isabelle, the figure amiibos do have their RV's that you can buy furniture from, but unfortunately you can't have them live in your town! I know I thought that at first too, so I bought Blathers because I love owls and wanted him to live in my town haha. So now I can scan him in any time I need a museum clock or a new 3ds or something but that's about it. Also just a tip, if you do scan Isabelle in, make sure you have done whatever you needed to do at town Hall that day, because the whisp will take her place and he doesn't know how to do the procedures! XD

Last edited:
Haha no not Isabelle, the figure amiibos do have their RV's that you can buy furniture from, but unfortunately you can't have them live in your town! I know I thought that at first too, so I bought Blathers because I love owls and wanted him to live in my town haha. So now I can scan him in any time I need a museum clock or a new 3ds or something but that's about it. Also just a tip, if you do scan Isabelle in, make sure you have done whatever you needed to do at town Hall that day, because the whisp will take her place and he doesn't know how to do the procedures! XD

OMG! Arghhh I have no idea it gonna be so cute lol I naively thought that there will be double isabelle or any other special character LOL thanks! I guess I might start hunting for my own card too. Only those image with truck can be scan into opening an RV shop right? I saw some that is fans made and afraid whether will it works or not...as from where I live something like this wasn't popular at all ><

OMG! Arghhh I have no idea it gonna be so cute lol I naively thought that there will be double isabelle or any other special character LOL thanks! I guess I might start hunting for my own card too. Only those image with truck can be scan into opening an RV shop right? I saw some that is fans made and afraid whether will it works or not...as from where I live something like this wasn't popular at all ><

Lmao I know I thought the same thing! So I don't blame you haha. I did not understand the point of amiibos but once I started buying packs and trading cards I quickly became addicted lol. I had so much fun collecting them and I'm actually kinda sad now that I got tall the ones I wanted and have finished trading. I love being able to bring in whichever villager I want and getting all the furniture. As far as getting fan made ones, I definitely don't recommend! I don't understand the point of those lol. You are better off buying some on eBay or something. I never see them in stores anymore! Maybe you can find a bunch for cheap and then just trade for the rest. I used this site as well as Reddit and made many great trades through both! Good luck with them. :)

Lmao I know I thought the same thing! So I don't blame you haha. I did not understand the point of amiibos but once I started buying packs and trading cards I quickly became addicted lol. I had so much fun collecting them and I'm actually kinda sad now that I got tall the ones I wanted and have finished trading. I love being able to bring in whichever villager I want and getting all the furniture. As far as getting fan made ones, I definitely don't recommend! I don't understand the point of those lol. You are better off buying some on eBay or something. I never see them in stores anymore! Maybe you can find a bunch for cheap and then just trade for the rest. I used this site as well as Reddit and made many great trades through both! Good luck with them. :)

Too bad trades usually between the US side which I am waaaaaaay farther lol I found somewhere I can buy and still looking for the welcome amiibo card for collection purpose xD

If you're still looking for Stitches, and you only want him to have all villagers and don't care about the appearance of the card, maybe see about getting Amiibo Festival. It comes with a starter pack containing Rosie, Goldie and Stitches, but they're themed cards, so Stitches is carrying a net. It's been pretty cheap lately, I got it for 15?, so it might be cheaper than buying the card from someone else.

Last edited:
If you're still looking for Stitches, and you only want him to have all villagers and don't care about the appearance of the card, maybe see about getting Amiibo Festival. It comes with a starter pack containing Rosie, Goldie and Stitches, but they're themed cards, so Stitches is carrying a net. It's been pretty cheap lately, I got it for 15€, so it might be cheaper than buying the card from someone else.
Oh wow! Do they work normally?

Back