• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I think I just got invited to join a cult...

Ruby sent me the red grid shirt in the mail, I think they really want me in this cult

Haha, it really annoys me when they wear shirts other than their default one, with a few exceptions (Skye has a sky shirt on which I'm okay with)

View attachment 206159
So your town is being taken over by the red grid shirt,eh?I know the feeling......

Diana wears that shirt in my town lol
How the heck did that happen to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ruby sent me the red grid shirt in the mail, I think they really want me in this cult
Either it's the latest trend or they really want you in the cult.....

Join it. Who knows what'll happen if you decline....

Diana wears that shirt in my town lol
How the heck did that happen to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It started when I gave a denim vest to Curly for his birthday and within a couple of weeks six pigs were wearing it.I started carrying a couple of denim vests in my pockets just to see if I could get the rest of the villagers to wear it and I think three more got it that way.The last holdout was Gala.I trapped her with Truffles and Rasher and she was finally absorbed into the denim vest cult.

My town is currently slowly being taken over by the big star tee. I initially mailed one to Frobert because he was wearing something hideous, and I thought it would be cute on him. He put it on right away and it has been slowly spreading. The latest victim is Fuchsia. I'm just going to have to go on a clothes shopping spree for my villagers and mail them out their original clothing or something that suits them better.

Back