• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I think I just got invited to join a cult...

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
A while ago margie started wearing a red grid shirt, then marina started wearing it, then ankha started wearing it...

I was walking around my town and margie pinged me, and forced me to take a red grid shirt from her...

edit: turns out Ruby is also wearing the same shirt..

Last edited:
Hmm, yes, swapshirtitis, it's quite common and somewhat preventable and eventually curable.
Don't succumb!

That's amazing, I say put it on immediately. If you can't beat them, join them : P

Yeah, My town villagers started wearing this hideous blue and red sports shirt.. It was disgustinnnggggg!!!!
My villager Marty gave me the shirt and Ugh.. I don't know, they must want to start an olympics or something XD

A while ago margie started wearing a red grid shirt, then marina started wearing it, then ankha started wearing it...

I was walking around my town and margie pinged me, and forced me to take a red grid shirt from her...

edit: turns out Ruby is also wearing the same shirt..

You got invited to join the RedGrids??? I've been after them for months! XD

CyWBOrG.jpg
So your town is being taken over by the red grid shirt,eh?I know the feeling......

In my first GCN town, for a while almost everyone had the No. 1 shirt, which I wore for a while. This phenomenon hasn't happened to me at all in New Leaf since most of my villagers wear different shirts (some even wearing their initial clothing).

Tangy came into my town and spread her blue-and-white-bar shirt to everyone. Now she's the one wearing something else (the default white shirt by "anyone"). What a trendsetter.

Where did your redgrid come from, I wonder.

my animals pulled this with the star tank o_O threw that thing out so quick

my town is being taken over by this ugly green school uniform. like cmon

I'll never forget the time at least half of my town was wearing the club tee... it's probably my least favorite shirt now.

Oh yes, I've had this before. I remember a time when my villagers thought it was okay to all be wearing the heart tee

Back