• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clay is the ugliest villager I've ever seen

I think he's kinda cute. I like hamsters in general so I don't mind him. But I feel the same way about Harry tough. Just... no thanks.

I think Clay is sweet, and looks like a ceramic pot. He would do well to sit with my museum/ancient artifacts basement collection, oh how I wish I could keep him there. I'd love for my mayor to study him.

Ugliness is so special in Animal Crossing, where so much is cute and pink and frills.

Sorry lol. In my opinion, he's the ugliest villager. xP

Lol is alright xD everyone have a different preferences hehe~ I am fine with small size animal but also really hate those tried too hard to look cute! *hinting croc, horse, kangaroo, chicken type*

I actually think he's cool looking! He looks like a little clay pot and most hamster villagers are cute to me

He's unique. I wouldn't really want him in my town, but I could see why someone could want him.

Awww no! He is so cute :D He looks somewhat tribal lol but idk. He is definitely not the ugliest!

Well, I can certainly understand why people wouldn't like Clay, but I have an affinity for the hamster villagers. Except Rodney. Only reason that uggo is in my one town is because I wanted all of the hammies.

But for me, Clay is kind of similar to Coco. And I freaking LOVE Coco. So yeah, Clay is pretty special to me.

I had him in one of my towns, and decided to let him go in exchange for Bluebear. If I didn't have a certain theme going on in my town, I most definitely would have kept him. He's not all that bad, not like Kitty and Katt ROFL!

Back