Clay is the ugliest villager I've ever seen

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm sorry but he is. That monstrosity is visiting my campsite today and I'm glad my town is full. No offense to anyone who likes him though but yeah, not my idea of cute. -_-

yeah sorry, I'm kind of having an annoying day and seeing Clay kind of took me over the edge. -_-

He reminds me of Katrina.
I agree he's ugly and BY the way he's not the ugliest.
For me Olaf is.

He certainly is different looking. I think he supposed to look like a vase or something, I like the pattern on his face but the black eyes are a little creepy.
Paula creeps me out too, except her eyes are too white. ew

I'm sorry you're having a rough day. :(

Last edited:
I'm just wondering he's a luchador. Are hamsters even from Mexico? If so, that'd make sense otherwise it's just weird.

Oh, I actually think he's kind of cool looking. Yeah little dark slits are somewhat eerie but if you looked up what he's based off of, it's pretty interesting.

He's supposed to be based off a dogū, which is also the ancient statue in acnl. The dogū's have magic abilities to take away illness and misfortune.

He could help make you feel better, maybe.

Honestly he freaks me out too, I think he looks like..umm..he's on...something?...
XD My friend has him and didn't like him at first, but she got attached to him and now thinks he looks really cute.
I don't really get what she sees in him, but, whatever floats your boat, I guess? :p

Rory though lmfao. He's an abomination that came from hell. :p

I've actually considered him many times, even though I can see the eyes Bein unsettling for some. To me personally he's quite cute and very unique <3

"Monstrosity"

Ok...I guess!

Sorry you feel that way - he's really a natural nice lazy. Very sweet.

Sending Clay some love!

I've seen worse villagers. He looks like he's based off the same thing as the pokemon Claydol and Baltoy are based on, one of these things. Which I think is actually pretty neat.

I wouldn't say she's ugly but the oddest looking one I've had is Canberra. I just find her kinda creepy

Wart Jr. is by far the ugliest in the history of the series, along with his female counterpart Jambette of course

Last edited:
Honestly he's not too bad. Reminds of the Pokemon "Baltoy" which is also based on a clay doll.

Wart Jr. is by far the ugliest in the history of the series, along with his female counterpart Jambette of course

nO she is pure and kind and her lips are lush

I think Clay is pretty cute! But honestly I've always liked the more unusual / vaguely creepy looking villagers like Katt, Coco, etc. so maybe I'm biased.
I'm sorry he made your day worse :c
If it helps! He's a lazy villager! Which means you can make so much money off of him while he's camping. Scoop up some sharks or beetles and use this guide if you're interested.

Back