• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else just have BellTree go down?

I found another error. When you see your infractions, it doesn't say that Resetti issued you infractions anymore. It displays the actual moderator's name.

Should I be worried or happy that I got to see the site be winter in August?

Should I be worried or happy that I got to see the site be winter in August?

Be happy, it might not happen again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is pretty cool :cool: something for me to remember here: August in TBT turns into winter! Everyone is suddenly broke!

Mine is really really late winter... and I can't see anything under peoples profile pictures.

I just realized all the collectibles are gone. Though, what made me realize this was my user title doesn't have its custom color anymore.

Also, I think that spoilers don't work at the moment lol

Weird... I couldn't get on for a while, came back, and find it's winter and everyones collectibles and tbt are gone. I'll stay patient though!
*immediatly screenshots swinter*

Last edited:
And let's not forget that the moderators that gave you infractions have been exposed, taking Resetti's name off.

It appears that all four of my warnings/infractions were issued by four different moderators, all of them have retired in 2015.

There's only 3 things to explain this:

1. Jeremy destroyed the coding
2. Mods are pulling a prank
3. Sites been DDOSed and is destroying everything

Its neither of those. It's probably just high traffic issues.

DDOS? What does that mean? Should we be concerned?

DDOS? What does that mean? Should we be concerned?

according to google:
A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources.

Back