Anyone else just have BellTree go down?

Well, all of these errors are happening because this would've never happened if we SELECTED?BAN?JUSTIN

*credits to sassiest kid on tbt : Cress

Last edited:
The winter thing, I believe, is a glitch.

I hope Jeremy found the cause of this.

I think I'll just log out and check in as a guest. Having my account open makes me worried it'll go coocoo if the site goes down for too long :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, all of these errors are happening because this would've never happened if we SELECTED•BAN•JUSTIN

*credits to sassiest kid on tbt : Cress

I don't get it.
Just wanted to question that before I go.

yup! it's a winter scene now and everything is all stretched out ;; hope they fix it soon! :)

Also seeing the winter theme with no TBT listed for anyone. First thought it was a lame April Fools joke, but remembered that, hey, it's August :eek:

Has coding disappeared for anyone else? I went to update my card trades, but now all of my spoiler tags aren't working even though I didn't change anything.

I think I'll just log out and check in as a guest. Having my account open makes me worried it'll go coocoo if the site goes down for too long :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't get it.
Just wanted to question that before I go.

because you are not sassy , duh.

We are working on the issue, so some things may be missing (including the correct season, happy winter!).

It is winter, actually, if you're living in South America or Australia. So you got their season correct at least.

It's winter in Australia. Finally, some non-forum racism!

I've realized TBT has been spotty for the past few hours, and even though it's kinda back I can't see my currency and can't seem to send wi-fi ratings (ik jeremy said some things are still wonky, I'm just saying). Like let me complete my trades lol

I wish I could like some people right snow.

Get it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, corny joke.

Back