• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else just have BellTree go down?

No! I did two! I thought It was just me so I tried on my other computer, but It was definitely the whole site.
When It first started back up for me, It wouldn't let me log back in with the correct details, and the forum had the winter layout. Strange :)

I couldn't log in, either. It's strange, because Is It Down Now was saying it was just me. Obviously that wasn't the case.

Yep,Me too.
Last night there was maintenance so maybe it's just a bit of lag.

A few minutes ago, I came on RIGHT when the website finished updating. The website had the winter theme and nobody had tbt. It was only for a few seconds, though.

Also this is not Animal Crossing related, so maybe you should move it before a mod locks it or something...

No! I did two! I thought It was just me so I tried on my other computer, but It was definitely the whole site.
When It first started back up for me, It wouldn't let me log back in with the correct details, and the forum had the winter layout. Strange :)

Same. Good thing I'm not the only one. Whew!

Same, guess it's just a glitch?

A few minutes ago, I came on RIGHT when the website finished updating. The website had the winter theme and nobody had tbt. It was only for a few seconds, though.

Also this is not Animal Crossing related, so maybe you should move it before a mod locks it or something...

I wasn't sure where to post...

Same. It keeps going down. Not sure why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every time I refresh I keep getting a data base error. o_O

Just started working again, it was a bit longer this time. Only like 10 other people are online as I type this.

The forum is up and down all day today due to server issues, but we are working on it. Thanks for your patience!

Just make sure you don't let hackers or DDOS attackers come into your site often.

Oh okay. I was worried...but now I'm worried again because of the potential hackers... u.u"
Edit:Being on edge all the time is no fun

Last edited:
Back