• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else just have BellTree go down?

I just thought something. Maybe this winter theme that has no shop, tbt, collectibles etc. is from the old tbt? Idk

Well, at least I got to see that happen.

Edit: Wait, since when does it have a link to my blog entries in forum posts?

Edit 2: That's gone now

Last edited:
according to google:
A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources.

Okay, so not too bad

And it said that Resetti issued my infractions again. I can get to his profile again.

Just go on the discord server and see what all the fuss is about. All will be explained there.

yes oh gosh!! glad to hear that i'm not the only one. i kept refreshing and refreshing earlier trying to come on, and i was wondering if there was something wrong since i could access all the other sites i go on except for tbt forums. happy to see that things seem to be fine now, though!

yeah, at the moment its 50/50 whether i can get on or not ://

Does no-one else just think "let's try again later"?

Jeremy, I'll pay you ?7 to take the site down for a whole week without warning. Then we can get some real reactions!

idk about the rest of you, but I was loving the new look for the site I kept getting all day yesterday

lpwJNd4.png

Last edited:
Back