Gracies Sales

CrumbyTheNarwhal

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1012-4577-4526
Hey!
Recently there have been many sales at Gracie Grace, and I've come to realise something quite strange.

Whenever there are sales on at Gracie Grace, many Items are gone and have the, 'Sold Out' sign in their place.
Is this normal? Are items removed so you have less options to purchase during the sales?
I'm really quite curious as it is quite a strange thing, I thought someone might have gone into my town whilst I was AFK, that creeped me out a bit o_O

I'd love to know other peoples experiences and If this is true, because I don't have anyone in my town..according to Porter and I haven't been on today other than now, at all.
Is Gracie hiding things from me ;-;... :p

Yes the sold out signs are normal. I think it's just for the illusion, like it's cheaper now so the villagers can afford it. 'The stuff is flying like hotcakes, buy it now!' :) Happened in City Folk as well.

Last edited:
Yes it's normal but sometimes all the items can be there with no special card series and clothing.
I passed my last fashion check just before the sale started. There was a sign outside and when I went upstairs all the Princess furniture was for sale at regular price. Think the game gave me enough time to purchase everything.

If you do time travel a lot all the items from the season will be sold out. Example all the Gracie summer furniture would have a sold out sign. I found this out when I was time traveling in my spare town at the time. Jumped back and forth for events. Went up and only the card/ special clothing could be bought.

I used to always buy Gracie stuff during sales. It confused me too and kind of annoyed me.

Last edited:
Back