• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you add pictures to an album?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I don't know....I want to make one to display finished artworks from a shop I have here...but no idea what I'm doing when it comes to albums.

I'm aware of how to make one, but whenever I try to add pictures, they won't show up.
The process of adding pictures is what confuses me :)
ohh my bad, so when you make a new folder and you click upload does a pop up window show up?
shoul look liiiike:

e0ee48146e.png

??

edit: are the files you are using fitting the size specification?

Last edited:
ohh my bad, so when you make a new folder and you click upload does a pop up window show up?
shoul look liiiike:

e0ee48146e.png

??

It's more of a white screen with pictures I've attached to threads previously. I'm on mobile if that has anything to do with it.
Edit: I've made an album, but the pictures won't work with me :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe so. I was able to post them as attachments before.

Last edited:
I think the forum attachments are more lenient with file size and img size, the album images seem to be pretty strict on the files size and what not. do you know what format and file size the images you are trying to upload are?
like png jpg etc

edit: from what I've tested they seem to be more lenient with forum attachments

Last edited:
I think the forum attachments are more lenient with file size and img size, the album images seem to be pretty strict on the files size and what not. do you know what format and file size the images you are trying to upload are?
like png jpg etc

edit: from what I've tested they seem to be more lenient with forum attachments

The files are jpg
I'm not sure about the size though

The files are jpg
I'm not sure about the size though
if you don't mind I could try uploading them in a private album to see if they work?
it might just be that the file size is to big because as far as I can see there is no img size limit on JPG files in albums

if you don't mind I could try uploading them in a private album to see if they work?
it might just be that the file size is to big because as far as I can see there is no img size limit on JPG files in albums

Okay, I'll send them via pm. ^^

Back