Small Space Nerd
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (98) +
I need a lot of White Roses around 100 to 150 of them. Will pay in TBT or IGB.
~☆Edit☆~​
Need about 30 to 80 more.
Big thanks to Hanami~

Last edited:
hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? you can have the white roses in my cycling town for free?

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? you can have the white roses in my cycling town for free?

Yes my town is full and no one is boxed. Are you sure I can have them for free? And thank you so much in advance.

I don't have many flowers for you, but one easy way to get flowers (if you don't already know) is going to the Island and going on a tour, I recommend the gardening tour if it's there.
You can get many flowers in one go and just repeat until you have the desired amount. :3

I don't have many flowers for you, but one easy way to get flowers (if you don't already know) is going to the Island and going on a tour, I recommend the gardening tour if it's there.
You can get many flowers in one go and just repeat until you have the desired amount. :3

Thanks for the information. I am being kinda lazy about getting the flowers myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep! can you visit now?

Let me clean some room out of my lockers. I'll VM you when I am ready, if that is okay.

Thanks for the information. I am being kinda lazy about getting the flowers myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me clean some room out of my lockers. I'll VM you when I am ready, if that is okay.

ok. when you arrive, all the white roses will be on the top left corner of my town and there's no more beyond marina's house
also lmk when you're done and I'll end session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back