Selling 99% original Stitches needs to go NOW!

mayorfrozen

beep boop
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (10) +
Apart from maybe one thing in his house Stitches is pretty much original! I've just restarted my town and he was a random move-in. (so was Julian lmao talk about luck)

I need:

Hybrids: pink lillies, pink roses, orange roses, orange tulips, orange pansies

Bush saplings: any, white azalea and pink hydrangea preferred

TBT: 20? Would prefer the above two though.

I can't accept any dreamies even though I'd love to - I'm out of space at the moment.

I'm available to trade all day but I'd like him to move ASAP - I"m time travelling and just boxed him up so Felyne could move in :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Is that what he's worth?.. Golly, I think I'd rather trade him for hybrids or bush saplings instead then if thats ok!

I think since Stitches is in tier 1 or 2 (can't remember) he'd be worth 15-20tbt. I could be wrong, but since he's so loved, the price is kinda high. :)

Last edited:
I would love to have Stitches! I have pink lilies and pink hydrangea bushes - how many would you be willing to trade for? :)

As many as you can spare really ;U; I don't mind the amount, even if it's just a few. I've just restarted so I'm nore interested in just moving on now haha and I wouldn't want to void Stitches. I'll add you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open so whenever you're ready!

Well I haven't traded any villagers before and I have no idea how it works or what's the worth of each villager sorry!

Hey, i have hybrids and bushes if youd like is Stitches still up for grab?

Last edited:
Back