• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 99% original Stitches needs to go NOW!

mayorfrozen

beep boop
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (10) +
Apart from maybe one thing in his house Stitches is pretty much original! I've just restarted my town and he was a random move-in. (so was Julian lmao talk about luck)

I need:

Hybrids: pink lillies, pink roses, orange roses, orange tulips, orange pansies

Bush saplings: any, white azalea and pink hydrangea preferred

TBT: 20? Would prefer the above two though.

I can't accept any dreamies even though I'd love to - I'm out of space at the moment.

I'm available to trade all day but I'd like him to move ASAP - I"m time travelling and just boxed him up so Felyne could move in :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to have stitches, would 5TBT be OK? :]

Is that what he's worth?.. Golly, I think I'd rather trade him for hybrids or bush saplings instead then if thats ok!

I think since Stitches is in tier 1 or 2 (can't remember) he'd be worth 15-20tbt. I could be wrong, but since he's so loved, the price is kinda high. :)

Last edited:
I would love to have Stitches! I have pink lilies and pink hydrangea bushes - how many would you be willing to trade for? :)

As many as you can spare really ;U; I don't mind the amount, even if it's just a few. I've just restarted so I'm nore interested in just moving on now haha and I wouldn't want to void Stitches. I'll add you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open so whenever you're ready!

Well I haven't traded any villagers before and I have no idea how it works or what's the worth of each villager sorry!

Hey, i have hybrids and bushes if youd like is Stitches still up for grab?

Last edited:
Back