• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Heya There!

Rupleteaser

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6679-1873-6483
Pinky
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Hello there!
I used to be a rather active member of AXA back in the day (which would probably give some explanation to my rather early join date here), so I wouldn't be too surprised if one or two people here would consider me a familiar face. Recently, I got a tad nostalgic for a good old fashioned forum community and it's hard to stray from the roots of an Animal Crossing one, thus I thought I might give the famous Bell Tree a try.

So yeah, I look forward to hopefully sticking around and meeting you guys!

(Also, if anyone is able to give any insight as to why any changes I try to make with my signature turns up as 'Invalid File', I'd rather appreciate the help)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, friend. I still remember you from AXA. Good times.

Ah, Ehingen! It was you specifically I figured would be around somewhere!
It's a pleasure to see you again!

I remember you from AXA! I went by MrMr then. Ehingen (as you saw) and TheBigJC7777777 are both here among others. As for your signature, try uploading to a site like imgur and then using the following tag:
Code:
[img]directlinkhere[/img]

I remember you from AXA! I went by MrMr then. Ehingen (as you saw) and TheBigJC7777777 are both here among others.

You've been here all this time and you never told me?? Or maybe you did and I just forgot.

You've been here all this time and you never told me?? Or maybe you did and I just forgot.

Haha I think you might have known, probably just forgot. It's been awhile (I went by Trundle for quite awhile)!

Long time no see fellow Animal Crossing Ahead member! Every time this happens, I get some nice nostalgia rush through my face. Shame that the longstanding AXA has disappeared in the Internet, presumably due of the lack of interest on the staff's part as of late.

Hope you'll have fun with TBT!

I get the likewise feeling just from seeing your avatar, JC.
It certainly is a shame that AXA burnt out, but I guess it had also lost a lot of it's charm by the end. Still it's great to see a similar atmosphere alive and kicking over here!

Hello ^.^ I'm new too, so let's welcome each other to the forums lol.

I've personally never seen or heard of you (sorry), but I look forward to what you will bring to this community! :blush:

Back